Chapter 20

Mark's POV

"What the hell is this?!" I looked over to Katherine, who was whimpering and calling my name quietly and softly.

"M-Mar-Mark. " Her eyes were closing, I held her in my arms. I looked over to my father, who was smirking, then over to my brother, who was doing the same thing.

"She's pregnant!" I yelled.

"With your babies!" Cole said, yelling back.

"How did you -" He cut me off.

"How did I know that they were yours and not mine? Well, I might have been listening to your conversation with my wife. You two just can't stand being apart, huh?" He said with a glare.

"Son of a bitch! I'm going to fuckin kill you!"

I ran to him in a flash and wrapped my hand around his neck. I pushed him up against the wall lifting him off the ground. He looked like he couldn't take it anymore.

I squeezed tighter, he had his hands around my wrist trying to get it off. His face began to turn red and his breathing got louder.

"Mark release him! Now!" I didn't listen "Mark! Don't test my patients!"

I let go, dropping him to the floor and turned to my father. I threw a punch at him.

I kept on hitting and beating him up. I let all of my anger go and let it take control of my body.

I left him beat up, he looked at me surprisingly. His problem was that he didn't think that I had it in me. He only thought I was that scared little boy who got pushed around by him but he was wrong.

I ran out of the house taking Katherine with me.

Katherine's POV

I woke, warm and comfy, safe but confused. I still felt much sadness flowing through my body.

I looked up at a man who was the most beautiful man I have ever seen. I was frightened but I couldn't keep my eyes off him.

He opened his eyes, they were beautiful. "Good morning my love." He mumbled.

"L-love?" I asked.

"Yes. Why are you acting so strange?" I didn't answer, I didn't know what was going on around me so I stayed silent.

"Katherine? You have no idea how much I missed you baby." He climbed on top of me.

My eyes widened. "Wh-what are y-you doing?" I stuttered.

He bent down to kiss me, it was the best kiss I've ever received. But then I pulled away, I don't know this man. Not even his name.

"Sir? What's going on?" His facial expression changed from in love to complete sorrow.

"Sir? Baby? Are you feeling okay?" He asked lifting an eyebrow.

"Why do you Keep calling me baby?"

"Katherine?" He asked confused.

"That's my name? Katherine?" I asked.

Mark's POV

I didn't know how to react, she didn't remember anything. My brother and father will pay for this.

I felt my heart begin to ache, she doesn't know who I am. She doesn't remember me.

"Yes, your name is Katherine. I'm the love of your life and you're the love of mine." She gulped.

"Don't hate me but I don't remember you. I don't remember anything actually." She had guilt in her eyes.

"It's okay, I'll help you recover," She nodded. "Um. Are you hungry?" She slowly nodded.

I walked out the door, gently shutting it behind me.

I walked downstairs to find the biggest surprise of my life.

My brother, father, and who could forget my fuckin mother!?

I stopped and stared at them, they said nothing, my mom for the first time look terrified for teaching my father a lesson.

I broke the silence I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"You know I hope that you're fuckin happy! I hope you people are planning a fuckin celebration! She has no fuckin memory! Thanks to you! Cole. Joshua. And Lucinda!" I pointed at all of them "You aren't my brother! You aren't my father! You aren't my mother! You have never been and you will never be! Get the fuck out of my home! I don't want to ever see your fuckin faces again!"

"Mark! How dare you speak to us in that way?!" My mother had watery eyes, it hurt but she never cared for me. She was never my mother.

"What? There's nothing left to say. You took Katherine from me. You have no idea what it feels like to see her engaged to my brother! He doesn't deserve her! All he'll do is abuse her and not treat her like a woman is supposed to be treated. Just go, I'll sadly see you at my fuckin wedding!" My mother bowed her head and walked away with my father who said nothing.

I looked at Cole who was just standing there smirking. "What the hell are you still doing here?!"

"I want to see her." I laughed.

"Over my dead body." He glared at me with no patients.

"She is my fiance, I have a right." My blood boiled inside me.

"Not when I'm here you d-" I was cut off by an angelic voice behind me.

"M-Mark? What's going on?" A small voice behind me asked.

"Katherine go back to your room." I ordered.

"No. I thought you were- I'm his fiance?"

"N-" Cole cut me off.

"Yes! I am, you loved me dearly as I did to you, but Mark kidnapped you and prevented me from seeing you. I'm here now and you won't have to worry." Cole said. He is such an actor.

I looked at Katherine, she rubbed her arm "Mark said that I loved him and he loved me. " She looked so confused.

"That was a lie now come with me." He said reaching out to her.

"Where? "

"Home." He opened his arms up to her, she looked at me and slowly walked to him.

"Katherine. Don't." I whispered lowly.

She stopped but Cole pulled her to him dragging her out of the mansion.

I sat on the couch.

Did. I-

Lose her?