Chapter 11

"M-master?"

"Let's finish what we started." He climbed on top of me, but something in my heart told me this is the right thing.

My mind told me something else, that's why I hesitate so much.

He slid his fingers on my lips. He left his thumb lingering on my bottom lip, pulling it down slowly till it popped back up.

He bit his lip and damn it was sexy as fuck. He bent down to kiss me, I gulped loud enough for him to hear that I wasn't quite sure I was comfortable but it didn't stop him.

"So beautiful." He whispered.

I bit my lip, he licked his lips, "Don't do that." I tilted my head in confusion

"Don't do what?"

"Bite your lip it's driving me insane, I want to take it slow and gentle with you but damn I want to go quick and rough on you." I gulped again with no words able to escape my mouth.

"T-then d-do i-it." I stuttered but mentally had to slap myself a million times. What the hell is wrong with you Alissa?!

He has this effect on me, which means he's always going to be the one in control. I don't want him to be in control but I can't control my love for him.

I'm not a virgin but I'm tired of being a sex slave, I want him to love me... But that's impossible when he's high class... Very high class and I'm lower than low class.

He cupped my cheek and smirked

"Finally I get to kiss you with no interruption." He bent down to kiss me. I felt a soft pair of lips on mine making me blush.

We held that position for a while until his licked my bottom lip for an entrance, I hesitated again but soon managed to open my mouth.

His soft wet tongue slipped into my mouth causing me to let out a little moan.

He begin playing with my tongue making me moan again. It was almost like a thumb war but with tongues instead.

The sound of wet sloppy kisses was making me very wet and horny.

It's making me imagine his fingers on my wet clit and his big dick buried inside me.

It was like he was trying to tame my tongue, sometimes it felt like he was trying to shove his tongue down my throat but then again.... He did have a really long tongue.

He broke the kiss and looked at me

"Such a good kisser."

He moved to my ear and began nibbling on it. Making more wet kisses and that's when I couldn't anymore I couldn't resist.

My hand then moved over to his cock and then squeezed it. He stopped what he was doing and looked at me.

"You want it?" He asked smirking

"Please I'm dying for your lollipop." He bit his lip, I watched him as he began talking his belt off and unzipping his pants.

He too them off along with his boxers, everything.

I sucked on his tasty lollipop "It tastes good." I shoved it down my throat causing me to make a choking sound. I felt my eyes getting glossy.

I kept it down there, I wanted my master to feel good. Then I came to the point where I couldn't anymore.

I coughed then he turned me around so my back was on the bed.

"Sexy." He said, he licked his fingers and gently rubbed his middle finger between my pussy lips. I shook just a little bit because I'm not that used to anyone touching me there anymore.