Chapter 7

I was feeling sick to my stomach after getting out of the car and looking at the big ass mansion sitting in front of me.

"Wow." The other two behind us mumbled.

I felt a large hand grab my ass from behind me.

I jumped a little, master smirked, "What's the matter? You've never had any of your masters grab your ass before?" I shook my head gulping.

"N-no master. " I stuttered but he growled and soon I was pushed up against the car tightly.

"Look at me when you speak to me fuckin whore!" I flinched shutting my eyes waiting for his hand to connect with my cheek but it didn't happen.

He let go of me "You're lucky we're in fuckin public but when we get home I will have to give you a small lesson about looking at me when I'm speaking to you or when you're speaking to me!" I nodded and looked up at him.

He looked around himself, making sure no one was looking at what he was doing. Not that anyone cared really, everyone here was rather a vampire like master or a slave like me.

Soon I felt a pair of of lips on mine, our lips fell into a perfect sync.

My body felt paralyzed, he had all control over me. I wrapped my hands over his arms, he wrapped his arms around my waist.

He broke the kiss, "Let's head inside Princess." I nodded and followed behind him.

He is so complicated. I don't understand him. One minute he's sweet then he's a total ass.

He began greeting every last person here, he's probably a really popular master.

We stopped at a master with a slave who had the most terrified look on her face. "Mark hello old friend." He gave a hand shake and a hug patting themselves on the back.

Mark? That's what they called him?

"What's up?" He asked.

"Nothing but I bought a new slave, here she is." He pulled me up beside him.

"Hello m'lord." I said bowing to him.

"Hello darling." He looked over to Master who was surprised, "Finally Mark, a slave who isn't a disappointment." Master choked on his words and laughed a little.

I looked over to Olivia and Amelia who looked ashamed but mad.

"And she's actually beautiful in every way. As a matter a fact I bought myself a new slave as well." He said with an evil grin.

"Another?" Master asked lifting an eyebrow.

"Yes I killed the other one because she pissed me off. Again." I widened my eyes. He killed others? What is wrong with these people?

"Um alright what do you and others say about a game of poker?" He smirked.

"Sure." Us girls followed master, they sat at the table while is girls kneeled down on the floor beside our masters.

...

It was during the middle of the game where I was watching master pick the wrong card, I put my hand over his leg, he looked at me confusingly.

I shook my head, he looked at the cards and picked the right one, I nodded. He lied down the card, everyone at the table groaned.

Master won and took all the money. "What do you say we play another round. But with a little twist," he said smirking, "How about we let our slaves play for us." I looked up at master who was out of his mind.

The other masters nodded in agreement, "Why that's a great idea." One of the other masters said, "After all, they all know how to play." It was true, when we went to school they had to teach us how to play these type of games. Now I understand why we had to learn.

We got in the chairs as our masters stood behind us but are unable to help us. My palms began to get a little sweaty. I didn't want to fail my master or else something bad will happen.

I looked over to all of the slaves, "Hey." It was that same boy I met yesterday.

"H-hey." I heard my master growl behind me.

"Concentrate." He whispered harshly into my ear. And wrapping a hand around my neck.

I looked down to my cards and started the game.

...

Everyone except me set down the cards, I watched the other cards and looked down on my own. I looked over everything extremely carefully.

But then a small smile formed on my face. I set down all of the good cards and won. My master clapped while the other masters growled.

One master grabbed his slave by the hairs and began yelling at her. "YOU LITTLE SLUT HOW COULD YOU HAVE LOST?!" I flinched because he slapped her. Tears began to form in my eyes. I hated how they taught us like this everytime we make a mistake.

We aren't perfect. We aren't vampires. We are humans and humans have so many imperfections.

Master turned me to his chest, I stuffed my head into his chest not wanting to listen.

We stood there for what felt like a long time then master began to pull me away from all of this.

"Let's go." Without letting go of me we walked out with the other two slaves.

...

We arrived home, he ordered the other two to go to sleep but he took me to his bedroom.

"Here baby, sleep with me tonight." I hesitated.

"Master? I don't think that's a good idea." I said with tears still falling from my eyes.

"Well would you like to sleep in your own room alone with no comfort? Or sleep in here with me and try to fall asleep with comfort? It's really your choice. And I know this isn't the time but we will discuss your small lesson tomorrow." He said.

I nodded and slowly walked over to him. I rested my head onto his chest while he had an arm around me.

Soon I fell into a deep sleep feeling protected.