Chapter 14

Three months later...

"What now? Wait?" Noah looked at me, then shut his eyes.

"My love, what more can we do?" He asked, struggling to keep calm.

"It's been three months! Three months Noah!" He took in a deep breath.

"My love, listen, they are trying to get the papers right. Without those documents organized, she would be stuck as a slave, not our daughter. A princess." I took a deep breath.

"Fine, fine, you're right. Waiting is all we can do." I said, running my hand through my hair.

Noah walked over to me, wrapping his arms around me, "I promise we'll have her back." He whispered, kissing the top of my head.

Mark's POV

I was in a deep sleep until I felt a hand lightly brushing against my cheek, I opened my eyes and saw it wasn't who I hoped it was.

It was Diana. She pressed her lips together and bent down to kiss me, but I sat up, rejecting her. I didn't want her kissing me or her to be my wife. This whole thing is bull shit, I'm still getting used to Alissa...not being Alissa.

She isn't a slave...this whole time she was a princess, the one thing I never understood from that day is why my parents get angry when I say I want her to be my bride and not Diana. I never really liked Diana. This was a big problem for me.

"Why don't you ever let me kiss you?" Diana asked, breaking the silence and throwing me out of my thoughts.

"Because I don't want to be kissed by you, isn't it obvious?" I replied rudely.

"What did I ever do to you?" She asked, blinking many times.

"You walked back into my life and took the fuck over! Now I'm stuck with you, someone I don't love!"

"Mark!" She yelled, God she was one big brat, that's one thing I don't like about her.

She's so fuckin spoiled and gets everything she ever wants, I won't give her what she wants.

I'll never give myself up to her just because of her childish attitude.

I walked over to the bathroom and slammed the door behind me not caring about her annoying screaming over nothing.

I walked out of the bathroom to find no one in here anymore, Finally. I groaned when someone began knocking on to my door. "UGH! Come in!"

I didn't turn around I only heard the angelic voice speak "I'm sorry to bother you Master." I turned around, I felt a small smile form on my face when I saw her.

She was the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on "No, you never bother me, what is it?" I asked straightening up.

"I-I...what happened to all of my cloths?" I bit my tongue and walked over to her, I sighed and cupped her cheek.

"They're taking you away from me, you, you don't belong with me love." I felt my eyes water, why do I feel like a hole just formed in my heart.

She isn't a slave, she isn't just a princess, she's my everything, why is this happening to me? Why am I letting them do this to me? They're taking my other half from me and replacing her with someone who I could care less for.

"Master...?" She asked, it looked as if she wanted to cry too.

"I'm sorry Alissa, you aren't a slave, you don't belong here, you belong with your parents, in your kingdom." I explained.

"My what? Parents? Kingdom? Master what are you talking about?"

"You'll know soon enough, my love." I said holding her face in my hands.