Chapter 24

Cole began kissing me, but I stopped him. "Cole? Not today, please." He clenched his jaw.

"Fine, but after the baby, yes." He walked away and out the door.

I sighed, I wasn't going to give myself to him. The door opened, and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Mark. I got up and dropped to my knees.

"Mark." I sobbed.

"Baby girl, what's going on? C'mon, get up." He put me on my feet again. We stared in each others eyes.

I kissed him and held him tightly. "I-thought- you were d-dead."

"Dead? Who told you that baby?"

"Cole. Diana was crying alone at the wedding." I explained.

"Wait," He pulled away to see my face, "You got married yesterday?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yes, why?"

"That little tramp." He said under his breath. He smirked and looked at me. He locked the door and pushed me onto the bed.

He climbed on top of me. "Mine. " He began kissing my neck.

"Mark. This is wrong." I whispered.

"But so right." He mumbled. He pressed his lips against mine.

His tongue snuck into my mouth, playing with mine nonstop. He was hungry. I can tell by the way he's treating me.

We did it again, and we didn't get caught.

"Be mine." He said, biting his lip.

"Mark, you have no idea how bad I want that, but we're -" He cut me off.

"I don't care! You belong to me! I had you first!" We stared into each others eyes for a while.

"Alright, but what if we get caught?"

"If we do get caught, just know I'll be with you every step of the way

okay?" He cupped my cheek, I kissed his palm and nodded.

"Okay I feel like a slut now. Again."

"Why?" He asked cocking an eyebrow.

"I'm not being loyal to my husband."

"Hey, you and I both know that he isn't anywhere near a good husband."

"No."

He chuckled, "I love you." He kissed me softly and pulled me into his arms so my back was hitting his chest.

Soon I felt relaxed and safe and fell asleep.

Mark's POV

I was peacefully asleep until my phone began to ring. Ugh "Hello?" I whispered.

"Mark? Where is she?!"

"Cole relax she's with me." I said rubbing my eyes, I can't believe I woke up hearing this asshole's voice.

"I'm not going to relax when she's with you dumbass!"

"What do you really want Cole?"

"We are having a royal ball tonight so bring me MY wife and go to your fitting!" He demanded.

"Doesn't she have to get fitting too?"

"No, as a matter of fact, I already have one prepared just for her." I smirked.

"Fine whatever." I hung up.

She isn't wearing what he's going to give her, I'm going to have one specially made for her myself.

"Katherine?" She moaned lightly but didn't open her eyes, I caressed her cheek. She was so gorgeous, I'm so crazy for her, so crazy I'm capable of killing my whole family just to be with her.

I shook her gently again, "Katherine?"

"Hmm!?" She said in kind of a groan of frustration. "I'm trying to sleep baby." She said in her cute morning voice.

"I know but we have a royal ball tonight." She groaned lousy this time putting the pillow over her head.

I chuckled and began tickling her, she began to move around "Okay, Okay! I'll get up!" I stopped and kissed her, I began to dress.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I need to get to my fitting." I responded.

She pouted "Why!?!" She said crossing her arms like a five year old.

"Because," I said giving her a kiss "I'll see you there my love." I kissed her once more and left.

Katherine's POV

*Ding Dong*

I opened the door "Mrs. LaRose?" I nodded.

"Can I help you?"

He handed me a dress that was beautiful .

"I didn't order anything."

"This was from your husband. Cole LaRose is your husband right?"

"Y-yes." I stuttered.

He bowed, got in his car and left, I  tried it on. He really must like the color royal blue.

...

It was time to get dressed but when I picked up the dress. It was different.

There was a note on it: This was specially made just for you my queen, I spend billions on this just for you, I love you.

                               Sincerely, Mark;)

I smiled, I think I like this dress better, I mean they're both beautiful but this one caught my eye more than the other.

...

Cole and I arrived at the palace of Zaragoza.  (Queen Diana's Kingdom)

Cole grabbed my hand and cleared his throat, "Why aren't you wearing the dress I sent to you?" He asked squeezing my hand tighter, so tight it hurt.

I didn't answer, I just stood there awkwardly. He pushed me up against the carriage, "Fuckin bitch tell me!" He said yelling in a whisper.

I gulped but still said nothing "Should I be concerned about what's going on here?" Mark asked crossing his arms.

Cole smirked and turned around slowly, "No brother! Go and enjoy while I take care of a little problem."

"You look beautiful Katherine." He said winking, I knew I was blushing, I couldn't cover it up because my hair was up.

...

The ball went on, Cole never left my side, "Cole I need to use the restroom." He nodded.

"Okay come straight back when you're done." I nodded, he pulled me back and tapped his lips, I kissed his cheek and yanked my hand away leaving.

I was pushed up against the wall in a dark hallway, I gasped but Mark put his hand over my mouth.

"I've been waiting." He said, he pressed his perfect lips on mine. We began to have a hardcore make out session.

After a few minutes we stopped "We should get back." I said.

"Yes, I suppose you guys should."