Chapter 10

My mouth felt dry as I woke up, master was standing beside the bed with his arms crossed. Oh. I'm still here even though I hoped that I wouldn't wake up.

He looked disappointed, "What the
hell is this?! I've been nothing but a good master to you, and this is how you repay me? Are you trying to test my patients?" He asked coldly.

"M-master. I didn't do this to myself it was Olivia and Amelia." He chuckled sarcastically and shook his head.

"What do you take me for? A fool? They were the ones who found you freaking out and informed me about you and your little scandal." I shut my eyes.

Of course, they would go and do that. They are capable of going full-on savage just to win the master.

Wait, why do I even care if they get the master to themselves?

I'm involved in all of this all because they think I'm taking him away from them.

I wish they would just understand that I just want to live, not to win him over.

"Master, I didn't do this to my -" he cut me off in a blink of an eye.

"I don't want to hear it, just tell me something. Why did you want to kill yourself? Was I really that bad?" He looked as if he was really trying to understand me, but why would he care? Really? Why? He literally sees me as an object, a thing without feelings.

"No master, you're actually the kindest master I have ever met and ever had." I said in a small voice.

"Then why'd you do it?" He asked. I knew if I told him that they did this to me and not me, he wouldn't believe it, so I just played along.

"I don't know master, maybe because I thought I would be a lot happier if I was far from the world. Where I could be happy for once. Somewhere where I don't get treated like a toy. Somewhere where I can finally be happy." His face softened, and in that moment, I began to cry again.

"Please don't do this again, Alissa." He said, bending down and cupping my cheek. I nodded "Yes master." I whispered. He smiled and left a quick kiss on my forehead.

"Am I going to receive a punishment anytime soon?" He turned around and smirked.

"No." He said, 'Unless you want one." He mumbled under his breath as he walked away from me.

I sighed and thought, "You have no idea how lucky you are, Alissa".
...

Days have passed, master was completely ignoring me now. I walked past my master, and he has made no eye contact with me whatsoever. Then that's when I finally had the guts to ask why.

"Master? Why are you ignoring me?" I asked, stepping in front of him and preventing him from walking any further.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Master, please. What have I done?" My palms have begun to get sweaty.

"Nothing, you've done nothing. I just don't want my demons to get the best of me and just you, I was going to give you a punishment, but I couldn't." He turned his head away.

"Why not?" I asked, He sighed.

"Because for some damn reason I feel like I have to fucking protect you! Maybe because I own you I don't know." He said licking his lips and taking a deep breath.

He watched me, I watched him, we made no sudden movements. He bent down to kiss me. He did, he planted a soft kiss on my lips then moved towards my neck, leaving little kisses around it.

"I feel like I shouldn't kiss another but you baby," he said, kissing my neck. "And I won't." He then decided to walk away from me like nothing had happened, leaving me hanging in the hallway confused.

I smiled to myself, though. My heart was fluttering, and butterflies were flying everywhere in my stomach. But then again, that seemed too good to be true.

...

It was until dark when I've heard something, I heard Olivia's moaning. I rolled my eyes, but who was she with?

I looked over to see the master pushing her up against the wall, kissing her roughly.

My eyes began getting watery, I turned around and began walking to the slave headquarters. I got into my nightgown and buried myself in my blankets.

Why did I think a vampire could love me? It's just me and my thoughts that lead to nowhere. I just want to live a normal life, I'm such an idiot I'm in love with him. The one thing I swore to myself not to do, I did.

...

The next day...

I woke up with dried up tears on my face, and without the energy, I picked myself up to go and shower.

I got ready and began dressing into my uniform. I walked out and began making breakfast for the master.

Bacon, sausage, blood. The blood was honestly disgusting.

I felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around me as I was cooking.

"Good morning, beautiful." It was him, but I wasn't having it. I wasn't in the mood for him. I rolled my eyes with no reply.

He slowly pulled me away from the stove and turned me around forcefully. Making me look at him, he disgusted me.

"What did I say about looking at me and replying when I'm speaking with you?" He asked coldly.

"You cheated on me!" I spat.

"Excuse me? Cheated on you? The hell?! Last time I checked, all of you were a slave not my girlfriend!" He looked at me like I was insane but honestly, I think that might be the case.

"Oh really, then what the hell was yesterday's conversation? Was it just to hurt me? Or what was it?!" I felt so diluted, but I was sick of the same treatment over and over again it was so old.

"What are you talking about?!" He asked, raising his voice even louder.

"You told me you were only going to kiss me, not others!" I said, he stopped and smirked.

"That's what you want?" He asked, running his hands slowly down to my bum.

He pulled me upstairs, and he took me to his bedroom. Locked the door behind him, making me feel tense.

"Want me? Then have me." He said, pushing me onto the bed.