Chapter 4

Great, I'm now a slave. And a stripper. What the hell?

"Sexy." I felt a pair of arms wrap around my tiny waist. And lips trailing around my skin.

"Good evening, master." I whispered.

"Evening, go get dressed and show me." He kissed my shoulder and left.

...

I got into a white stripper outfit with the hint of gold on it.

Great, just when I thought that there was no outfit worse than my uniform.
Well, I guess I was one hundred percent wrong about that.

I put it on, which made me feel uncomfortable. It was tighter than I thought it would be.

"Master?" I asked. He turned around and examined me. All his attention was on me.

"Like I said before, sexy." He said, smirking.

He licked and then bit his lip, which made my legs all of a sudden feel like jelly and made my heart pound twenty times every five seconds.

He was so good-looking and hypnotizing. He drove me crazy, for the first time I felt butterflies around him. For the first time, I feel sparks flying.

"Hello! Earth to my pet?!" I looked at him immediately.

"Pet? Really?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes because of how annoyed I felt now.

"Yes, you're my little pet, pet." He said tapping my head, ok he's hot as fuck but he's getting annoying with this pet shit.

"You know I'm a person right? Not a dog." I stated.

"I'll make you a dog if you want," He said getting kinda angry. "Like I've said before, you're a female and my dog." He said with a harsh glare.

After that I didn't say anything, I didn't want to trigger him anymore. The more I triggered him, the more he triggered me.

"Let's go!" He said rudely grabbing my arm and dragging me.

"Hey! Ow let go!" I said in pain.

"You need to fuckin listen dammit." He said slapping me.

I looked at him and shut my eyes then looked to the ground.

I hopped into the car, he hit me, that's what's really bothering me.

I was wrong, just like the rest if the vampires, he was one of the same.

...

We got off and walked in the colorful club with all the colorful lights and loud music.

Then some guys yelled, "The Angels are here!" My eyes shot at master, who was now gone.

"Hello gorgeous." Said the man who was walking up to me.

He looked awful, he had ugly yellow teeth and wrinkles, you can tell he was around sixty years old.

"Um, hey." He growled the minute I looked over him to see if master was around.

"So baby girl, why don't you give me the whole package, I'll pay double." He said creeping the fuck out of me.

"What's the whole package?" I asked lifting an eyebrow. My heart began to pump fast again

"You know, you give me a private show which includes, dancing for me, lap dancing, teasing, sex, and all of the other possible things." I then remembered what the Master said; No one can touch you except for me.

"N-No." I stuttered, there is no way I would do all those things for a nasty old man like him.

He grabbed my arm and dragged me, he put a hand over my screaming mouth.

He threw me on the bed, "I guess we'll just go straight to sex." I screamed and cried and kicked but it didn't seem to work but I didn't stop. This was my life, at this point death didn't seem like such a bad idea.

"No one is going to hear you slut!" He began to suck on my neck.

He pulled off my top and began sucking on my boobs.

The door busted open, master pulled him off of me and threw him out of the room.

I curled up in a ball, scared to death, I didn't want anyone around me, I wanted to be alone.

"Hey, it's me, Master Marcus." He said slowly approaching me.

I let him wrap his arms around me, I stuffed my head into his chest.

He was the only one that would make me feel safe. I knew he wouldn't hurt me if he just saved me and I know him.

He hit me, I know that, but I doubt he would rape me.

"Hush, it's going to be alright. I'm here now." He cooed softly into my ear.

"Y-you left m-me." I stuttered, sobbing into his chest.

"I did, but you'll be fine." He said stroking my hair.

"I don't want to be this slut that you've made me into." I said

"I know but I don't give a flying fuck." He said going back his his seriousness.

"Why? What did I do that was so bad for you to destroy my life?!" I screamed.

"Deal with it princess, all I will do for you is make sure no man touches you but me! I'm the only one who had fuckin permission, I own you!" His eyes darkened making me shiver a little bit.

"I don't want you touching me either! I'm sick and tired of being treated like some sex toy to you filthy vampires! I am not an object!" Tears began to run down my face.

"Well let me tell you something you little bitch! You are one! Now put you top back on and go do your job! If you fail to obey me I will make sure you get punished to the point where you cannot breath!" He threatened .

He walked out slamming the door behind him making me flinch. I curled back into a ball and cried.

I wish I had a home to go to. I wish I was a normal girl who had freedom. I don't even know my parents. They took me away when I was a new born so I would become a slave.

I guess it could be worse. Master being the only one able to touch me is a good thing.

Right?