Chapter 19

"Mark? I need to tell you something." I said kinda hesitantly.

"Yes, what?" He asked, folding his arms.

"I'm pregnant." I mumbled.

"Ugh, I know. Don't remind me." He said, rolling his eyes.

"No, I'm pregnant with your- " I gulped, he removed his head from the top of mine and looked at me.

"Mine?" He asked cocking an eyebrow at me.

I slowly nodded, he smiled and held me tight, "But you can't tell anyone." I warned. He nodded and kissed my head.

...

Mark's POV

Katherine and I were laying on her bed. I looked down at her as she rested her head on my chest.

I ran out of bed in vampire mode so she wouldn't feel that I got out of bed, waking her up.

She looked so beautiful when she slept, I hate to call Diana mine and not Katherine.

I look way better with Katherine than Diana. Diana isn't even my type or the woman I love.

It makes me so angry to know that my brother has the ability to call Katherine his.

He better fuckin take care of her or I'll rip him to shreds, brother or not I'll do it. But then again I doubt he would take care of her right.

I put on my shirt and then looked at Katherine for the last time. I kissed her soft lips and pulled away.

"Leaving so soon?" She mumbled, I turned around and chuckled.

"Baby, it's almost three in the morning." I said caressing her cheek and sitting beside her.

"Don't leave me." She mumbled sadly. I took out a pouty, playful lip and then gave her a small smile.

"I'm sorry. I have to go before they realize I'm not home. I can't have them suspect anything." She sighed.

"I suppose you're right. I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too princess."

I planted one last kiss on her lips and left, my heart began to ache like a wolf leaves his mate but I can't let anything happen to her.

My father is capable of anything, I wouldn't risk her.

...

Katherine's POV

I felt like throwing up again I ran out of bed to the toilet and threw up. I flushed and went back to bed, curling up into a ball and holding my stomach.

The room began to spin, the door opened but I just assumed that it was Mark that forgot something.

But I was wrong. Like always, it was Cole. He wrapped his arms around me, I tried to be as close to me as possible.

"What are you doing here? What do you want?" I whispered.

"Nothing I just wanted to see how my precious is doing. " I gulped.

My palms began to get sweaty "You- raped me. How do you think I am. You are so lucky I haven't told Mark or anyone else." I said trying to be confident.

"You wouldn't." He said getting a little angry.

"Oh how do you know that I wouldn't?" I asked.

"Because I'll do anything to kill both of those babies you are carrying, I know they aren't mine but my brother's." I had no words at this point.

Babies? Two? How does he know? How does he know that they aren't his?

Questions rushed through my head, what the hell did I just hear from his mouth? How does he know all of this information?

"How do you know that there are two and that they aren't yours?" I asked lifting an eyebrow.

"I'm a vampire, I hear two little hearts pumping and as for me, I'm not the father, I may have overheard you and Mark talking. Don't make me get rid of those babies. Because right now I could care less about them because they aren't my blood." He said cruelly.

"Okay I won't but what do you want me to do?" I asked. I had to think of my children first.

"I won't kill those babies if you would stop seeing Mark." I took a deep breath.

"Never." I felt him get up from the bed.

"Fine I won't kill the babies but you will come with me." He grabbed my arm and pulled me.

"Hey let me go! Where are you taking me?!" He turned around and then everything went black.

...

I opened my eyes, "What?" I held my head, I feel like I've just hit a brick.

"Finally, you're awake!" Cole screamed making me jump.

"What do you want?!" I asked feeling scared.

"You didn't listen, I won't kill the babies personally but my father will!" My heart began pumping faster and faster.

Joshua dragged me out of the dark room into the light hallway. I began to fight him. I grabbed something metal that was just lying around and i hit his leg as hard as I could.

"Fuck! You little slut!" He hissed.

I began to crawl away as much as possible. All these people had ever done was abuse me in some way. Even their father. I wonder what their mother would have done if she was chosen to do something like this.

He walked up to me and grabbed my legs and began to drag me backwards back to where I was before.

He grabbed a handful of my hair and held me up so then I was standing on my feet.

"Ugh let go of me!" He chuckled.

"You won't have to tell me twice." He said.

He let go but I was falling from a staircase. I finally hit the floor, I began to whimper.

The door was threw opened but I just curled up into a ball holding my stomach again.

"What the Fuck is going on in here!?" I heard Marks mad, husky, deep voice. He was furious, I kept on whimpering "M-Ma-Mark. " I whispering stuttering

I began coughing. Mark came up to me and began to hold me. I had a hard time to breath. Then soon everything turned black.