Chapter 23

Mark's POV

"MARKY!!!!" Diana said, squealing annoyingly.

I groaned, "Go away! Stop being Smurfette! Jesus, just do everyone a favor and just die already!" I yelled harshly.

"Marky, that was low even for you. Now I need your credit card! I want to go shopping!!!" She begged.

"Take the damn thing. My account is bigger and more valuable than my life! Now get out of here, I don't want to see you!"

The door shut, finally I was in peace, I wondered what's going on with my Katherine.

Katherine's POV

I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I curled up and then smiled to myself. I held my stomach, and I knew what's wrong with me.

But I can't let Mark or Cole know that this baby is Mark's. The door opened, I saw Cole standing there with his arms folded.

"What's wrong now?" Cole asked, annoyed of me.

I took a deep breath, I'm sorry, but I can't lose this baby again.

"We're pregnant." He smirked and picked me up, pulling me into a tight hug.

I have to admit that this wasn't a hug that made me uncomfortable.

"I love you, baby." He said, kissing the top of my head.

I tried to imagine him as Mark, but it was too hard because he wasn't.

I pulled away, "I'm going to rest. Okay?"

He nodded, "Of course baby, go." I mentally rolled my eyes.

If only he knew that this child that I'm carrying isn't his.

...

I opened my eyes, it was freezing, and the window was open. I looked around the room and then looked back at the flowing curtains.

I got up and then shivered, I shut the window and then turned around but I screamed for a second but his hand covered my mouth.

"You scared me." Cole smirked.

I felt so awkward, "What are my babies doing up?" I sighed.

"The window was opened and It was really cold."

"Oh, why did you leave it open?" He asked cocking an eyebrow.

"I didn't leave it open, I-" we got interrupted by Cole's Mother who was crying.

"Mother what happened?" Cole said walking up to her.

"M-Mark. " She stuttered.

"What happened to Mark?" I asked worriedly.

"He's gone." She cried.

"What do you mean gone?" I whispered.

"He's dead!" She yelled, my back hit the wall, I slid down I shook my head and curled up into a ball.

"No. No. No. Please no." I began sobbing, I stuffed my head in my knees. I wanted to be alone, how did this happen? I saw him yesterday! He was fine.

The door shut, I looked up, I was left in peace.

One hour earlier.

Cole's POV

"Mother!"

"Yes? What?" She said, turning around to me.

"We need to get Mark out of the fuckin way already! I'm tired of him!"

"What did he do now?"

"I know that Mark was here! I smelt his scent in Katherine's room! We need to get rid of him!"

"I will not kill my son Cole!"

"Who said we have to kill him? I said I want him gone not dead for heaven's sake!"

"Well what do you want to do?"

"Katherine needs to think that Mark is dead and gone for good!"

"Don't you think that's a little too harsh Cole? The girl's been through enough already."

"She'll get over it and soon will learn to love me and besides, we are getting married later. We must get her dressed and ready. I want her to be most beautiful looking bride in the world."

"Ugh fine but this is the only time Cole."

"Okay now I'm going to make a call to a special someone to help us out."

"Who?"

"Diana."

Present.

Mark's POV

"Baby!!!" Diana screamed. Here we go.

"What?" I asked.

"Come with me!"

"No we have a wedding to get to!" She began to sing, making my ears bleed.

"No we don't they moved it to tomorrow." She said, I sighed.

"Why?"

"I don't know. Ask the bride or groom." I rolled my eyes.

"Now come with me."

"Where!?"

"Just come with me!"

She pulled my arms and took me to a random room, "What is this?" When I opened the door it was a nursery room.

"I'm not having children with you!"

"But baby I want a little Marky running around, or if you would prefer a little Diana running around."

I laughed loudly "Me and you? Having children? Never going to happen bitch!"

I stormed out of there, no fuckin way this going to happen. Diana was yelling my name but I didn't bother.

Katherine's POV

I was all ready, I kept my tears back, I didn't want to ruin anything. My makeup took hours, I didn't want to ruin it with my tears of sadness.

But why am I getting married in front of the Lord like this when I'm sad?

I feel like I'm breaking a law of God now, I don't love him and I'm getting married to Cole, a man I don't love.

That's a sin, I sucked it up, "I can do this. " I whispered.

"Baby girl you look beautiful I'm proud of you." My mother said coming up to hug me.

"Kathleen? May I have a moment with our daughter please?" My father asked.

"Yes yes of course!" She said walking out.

"Hey baby girl." He said lowly.

"Father. I don't want to marry him. "

My father pulled me into a tight hug, "Baby girl everything will be fine alright, I promise and if you can't go through with it I'll understand I'll be by your side every step of the way. I love you baby girl. I don't want to do this to you."

"Then why am I in this situation?" I asked.

"It's just a princesses duty."

"I love you daddy."

...... *After Wedding*......

Diana was alone crying at the wedding. So he really is dead.

I was married to Cole now, I wonder how my life be after this.