Chapter 25

"Yes, I suppose you guys should."

We turned around to that same boy that I had met a few years back. That slave, I never caught his name.

"You guys should have been more careful. You know you guys are in public."

"You're just a slave. No one will listen to you."

"No, I'm no slave. In fact, I'm a werewolf."

Mark laughed, then in seconds turned his face into a serious one. Mark ran to the man's face. Mark threw him and said in a husky deep voice, "You will not tell anyone, you saw nothing." He said, giving him a death look.

The man smirked. "Yeah. Sure, I'm your brother's best and loyal friend, and in addition, Diana's older brother. What makes you think I won't?" He asked, lifting any eyebrow.

"Son of a b-" he was cut off by Cole.

"What's going on here?"

Cole looked at me then to Mark then to his so-called best and loyal friend.

"What happened to coming back to me after using the restroom? Hmm?" He asked in a very, very creepy way.

"I-uh- " I had no excuses this time.

"I distracted her," Mark said. "She just can't get enough of me." He said in a cocky voice.

"Mark! Stay the hell away from my wife!" Cole said, getting very jealous.

"What are you going to do if I don't? Cry? Because you can't have what you want? Because that's all you'll ever do if you don't have it your way!"

Cole was going to say something till his best friend spoke up, "Cole? Mark was making out with your pretty little bluebird."

Cole smirked, "Thank you, Alek." Alek turned and went back to the party.

Cole stood there getting angry he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me away, "Ow, Cole! Let go!" I hissed.

Cole threw me in the car, I sat there, not wanting to pay attention to what's going on.

We came back home, and Cole threw me on the bed. I curled up in a ball, but only for a few seconds. Cole grabbed my legs and got in between them. He began kissing me hungrily.

I put both my hands on his chest, trying to push him off of me. It didn't work. He was way too strong for me.

"Cole, stop, please! I don't want to! Don't do this again!" I said, fighting.

He looked at me, he took his right hand and squeezed my cheeks together, and slapped me with his left hand.

"You don't want to? You don't want to you little slut!" He slapped me again causing me to whimper.

He let go and began kissing my neck, he began nibbling on it and soon I felt pain on the back of it.

I began screaming, he was sucking my blood "Oh God! Cole STOP!" I yelled. He didn't stop. He just kept on going. Then soon everything went black.

I passed out.

Mark's POV

I heard screaming from miles away, it sounded like Katherine. I stopped everything that I was doing and ran over to the LaRose Castle.

"What the hell is going on here!?" Anger began to boil in my heart when I saw Katherine suffering the Bite that Cole was giving.

Cole got off, he licked his lips, the smell of blood filled my nose. Her blood type, I never smelt a blood type such as hers.

"Want some brother?" I looked at Cole who was smirking and waiting for my next move. I rolled my eyes and snapped out of it.

"No but I will take her!"

Cole chucked in a devilishly way, "I don't think so brother."

Soon if felt a pair of hands grab me, I looked back to see who it was. It was Alek, "Shit, why are you friends with a werewolf? I hate them, all vampires do idiot!"

"Yes but it's better to be friends with them because they have speed and strength we're just-less-hairy, that's the only difference."

"Besides the smell." I said clearing my throat.

"Anyway, enough with the talk," Cole gave Alek some kind of signal. "Ugh let me go!" I tried fighting it but Cole was right, he did have strength.

"You know fighting it won't make anything happen."

"Yes, and do you know you're just his pet? Dog. " I muttered under my breath

...

I was tied in chains now, I tried getting out but I guess these chains were made for Vampires.

Katherine's POV

Five months later.

Cole was nowhere near in sight so I went looking for Mark.

I was about to lose hope in finding him but the. I heard chains and a grunt behind a black door.

I slowly opened the door finding Mark struggling to get out of weird golden chains.

"Mark! What did he do to you?"

"K-Katherine. Y-you shouldn't b-be.

H-ere."

I kissed him, "I would never leave you!" I said kissing him again.

I hugged him, "Drink." I demanded.

"Katherine." He mumbled.

"I mean it!"

I soon felt that same pain but this time I was way more settle.

After what seemed like an hour he stopped, I felt woozy again. I then saw Mark break the chains.

Mark caught me in his arms before I fell. "I'll never let you go." He kissed me, I kissed back.

"T-t-t-t-t." He looked at Alek who was waving his finger at us.

"I'm very disappointed in both of you, especially you Katherine. Why couldn't you just stay still and ve a good girl? I think that would have done you much better." He said.

"I'll take her now."

"I don't think so!" Mark growled making Alek growl.

Soon I was out of Mark's arms. "No! Mark! Help me!" Mark ran to Alek and threw him on the floor.

I was on the floor now, I still felt woozy. Everything went blurry the last thing I saw was Alek and Mark throwing punches at each other and fighting.