Chapter 3

He pulled me closer to him, "God you're fuckin sexy." He stuck his tongue in my mouth.

"Master?" I asked stopping him.

"Can we do this another time? I-I don't think today is a day I want to have sex, I'm still a little damaged and I think it would be best if I looked most sexy for you when we do have sex. I want to please you." He smirked.

"Alright princess. I'll let this slide." He kissed me. I got up, he dismissed me.

He is one hundred percent different, other masters wouldn't allow that. They would usually smack me or something or even rape me.

...

I stood in the line that master wanted us slaves to be in.

"Now I know you want to know what's going on but I can't tell you nor let you know where we're headed to or the way there." We all looked at each other confused.

Soon the other two slaves were down. They put them to sleep with chloroform.

I looked over to master who had a rag full of chloroform on it. I took a step back but he followed taking steps forward.

"Now, now princess, stop being difficult." He pulled me to him and put it over my mouth.

He had the pleasure to do it himself.

Maybe not so different of a vampire. Why am I the biggest idiot on earth? There's me thinking that he may turn out to be different.

That's when I took my elbow and elbowed him in the gut.

"Fuck!" He growled pressing the rag over my mouth even tighter.

...

I was scared, they tied us up in chains, us slaves were still together.

Even though we hated each other and wanted to get out of each other's sights, they still put us together dammit.

"Let's get you ready." Master said walking up to us with two other men.

The same men that drugged Olivia and Amelia.

"You take Olivia and you take Amelia." He ordered, the men did as they were told.

They were dragged out of the room but all I could pay attention to was their screaming for master and his help. And even their crying.

"What are you planning master?" I asked.

"Nothing my little pet." I glared at him, he only smirked as if he was making fun of me because I think that I'm tough. I'm pretty confident that's for sure, I'm not that scared anymore, I've learned.

"That's not true, tell me!" I said rasing my voice.

"Princess I'm your master, I'm a vampire, I will not take orders from you. You take them from me, I will not listen to a stupid, pathetic, little, human." He growled, he just loved to be in control.

He untied me and got a handful of my hair and began dragging me down to wherever he was taking me.

I screamed and hissed in pain. "Hey! Let go of me! You're hurting me!" God he was cruel what's gotten into him this wasn't him a day ago.

"Let me explain the rules, I have opened a strip club. And you and the others will be strippers, of course there is going to be way more strippers coming in but you three bitches will participate. You will wear your uniform Sunday through Thursday. And you'll wear this Friday and Saturday." He handed me some outfits that we're in different colors, all colors except for orange and brown. I will never be comfortable with wearing these Ever!

All of that in different colors, "Your name will be 'The Sparkling Diamond'. Because my princess is special, and the most sexy. There is something." He said folding his arms.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You will strip for everyone you'd like but no one will touch you. Only I will be able to, I want to be the only one who fucks you, makes you scream. That rocks your world every fuckin time I want." Just like that it seemed like he got extremely horny just thinking of it.

He pushed me up against the wall, he reached under my dress and began rubbing my clit. I moaned, I was extremely sensitive down there.

"Just imagine it princess, my big hard cock buried inside your tight little hole making you feel good and scream in pleasure with that sexy voice of yours screaming my name because it feels too good for you to handle." He whispered in my ear in a seductive way.

"Master control yourself, Master ah!" I moaned. I bit my lip trying not to let anything else out.

He pulled away, "Ok but this is the last time you stop me. Next time you try I won't listen." I nodded. He pat my head like a dog.

"I'm not a dog, why do you keep on treating me like one?" I asked, my blood began to boil.

"You are one. Incase you haven't noticed Alissa, you are my bitch. Bitch is defined as female dog. Last time I checked you are a female and I just made you into a dog." He gave me a cold and hard stare.

That's when I felt so much anger inside me. I then slapped him, he made no sudden movements. He only stared at me until I felt frozen.

Then he said, "You know, that felt like a light touch on my face. If you expected that to hurt me? You're one hundred percent wrong there bitch."

"I absolutely hate you." He gave me glare.

"Soon you will love me." I laughed at his comment.

"I will never love you, you're a monster." I said looking at him straight in the eye.

"You know what you should do?" He asked in an annoyed tone.

"What should I do master?" I asked rasing my eyebrow.

"You should go to bed before I hurt you." He said with a cold stare.

"Gladly because all you do is disrespect me." That's was the last thing said.

I went to my room and lied on my bed and thought for a while. After thinking and thinking of how terrible my life is, I finally fell into a deep sleep.