Chapter 2

I woke up with a pair of arms around me. I shivered. Why is it so cold? I looked up and saw that I was in a car, master was holding me. This was a first.

"Go back to sleep beautiful, still have about two to three hours till we get there." He whispered softly in my ear.

Why was he all of a sudden being so sweet? Just a moment ago, he was the typical vampire dick.

I looked up at his gorgeous silver eyes. "Yes master." I stuffed my face into his chest. I felt him put a warm blanket over me while holding me.

I felt protected. Maybe he's different. Maybe he won't hurt me like the others.

Oh, what am I fuckin saying? He's just like the rest. There I no point in hoping would turn out to be different.
...

I felt one hundred percent warm now and comfy.

I opened my eyes and saw I was in my undergarments. Who undressed me?

...

I woke up kinda happy, but why, looking at the time I freaked.
It was way passed my wake time, it was two in the afternoon!

I was supposed to wake at four in the morning! Oh shit I screwed up already, what the fuck had gotten into me? I got up and remembered I'm naked.

The door opened but as usual I wasn't fast enough to jump back into the bed.
"Good morning my sweet." Master Marcus said walking up to me.

"Hello m-master. " I stuttered, why was I fuckin stuttering? Ugh this never happened before. I feel like I'm a beginner all over again.

Maybe it was because I don't know who dressed me or don't know how to react with him staring at me with lust in his eyes. Then again I was naked.

"Here." He said licking his lips.

He threw me a black uniform that showed a lot/too much skin.

"Don't tell me this is my uniform." I said to him, holding the small, leather half shirt that doesn't even button up to at least my breast and the extra mini shorts up lifting my eyebrow.

He smirked. "I can't tell you that because it is." He puckered up his lips and blew me a kiss like a cocky guy would.

"Get dressed and meet me downstairs." I only nodded in response. He walked out, giving me privacy.

Well, this is going to be new, he's so sweet. That's odd. What is he planning?

I looked at myself in the mirror, I put on cute boots that reached just about above my knees.

It almost looked adorable with the uniform. Great now I look like a slut, that's what masters want so I'll do it. I'm used to it anyway.

I walked downstairs where there were two other slaves speaking with master.

"And there she is, you look sexy." He said licking his lips.

I felt so shy around him, it was probably because of the way he looks at me. It sets off butterflies and chills down my spine.

I can't fall for it though, that would prove I'm the biggest idiot alive.

"Thank you master." I said confidently.

As I looked at the other slaves, they were beautiful but they were giving me the harshest looks I've ever gotten.
"Now let's have you meet your two roommates. The blonde one is Olivia," I put my hand up and waved, she rolled her eyes and looked back down at her nails.

Master growled like he just got triggered multiple times in two seconds. "Olivia I dare you to be even more rude I fuckin dare you!" She sighed like a bitch and looked up at me.

She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Hello whore." She said with a glare, master growled louder.

"That's it after we're done here your going to get a fuckin punishment like the last time. I don't think you liked what I have done to you. This time I'll make it even more painful." Her eyes grew widely, she all of a sudden fell to her knees.

"N-No! Please master! I'm sorry I'll be good! Please! Don't do it again! Please!" I saw all the tears fall down her cheeks, what the hell did he do to her that made her react like this?

"Get the fuck up, you've passed the line, I've given you a second chance and you've ruined it."

"Master? Don't you think you're being to harsh o-" the master cut me off.

"Alissa shut the fuck up!" I immediately shut my mouth.

She got up still sobbing a little looking down at the floor. "This is Amelia." He pointed at the girl who had the most awful look on her face.

"Hey." I said softly, she gave me a fake smile and looked back down to the floor.

"Now that you know each other, you can leave." I was going to leave but master stopped me.

"Except you." He said grabbing my arm and spinning me around holding me tightly.

"Okay." I said looking down at the floor.

He cupped my cheek forcing me to look at him, "Rule number one, always look at me when I'm speaking with you." He gave a cold stare, great I haven't even been here for more than fifteen hours and I've already messed up.

"Yes master." He smirked.

"That's a good girl." He whispered deeply and then slowly beginning to kiss my neck.

I took a deep breath. I was waiting for this to happen. This was so typical of him to do.

He kept his arms around me as he walking me upstairs. He was pushing me backwards.

He was walking forward, I made sure to watch my step so I wouldn't fall on my ass.

He was still pushing me backwards down the hallway that led us into his room, he pushed me on his luxurious king sized bed.

He sucked on my neck. I bit my lip even though I shouldn't have.

The question is, will I let him keep going?