Chapter 18 - Weekend Chronicles ✓

A/N: My writing has definitely improved a lot over time and I will be editing this entire book chapter by chapter :) Any chapters with "" is edited & rewritten.

"Toothbrush?"

"Check."

"Razor?"

"Check."

"Double-sided dildo?" his voice said cheekily.

"Check."

"Wait what?!" 

"I'm kidding! Also, don't forget your stuff to prepare that ass!" He shouted and I blushed fiercely knowing his big ass mouth could be heard all over the house. Thank God no one was home. Fern had no decency or thought process.

I finished packing the rest of my hygiene essentials and entered back into my bedroom. Fern lay on his stomach on my bed with his two feet kicking in the air like a schoolgirl.  He was scrolling through his phone probably checking off the list he made up for my "special" trip.

"When is he coming?" He asked looking up at me his brown hair messy and everywhere.

"Another hour or so. He had to finish some things up quickly." I shrugged dropping my bag by the door before plopping next to Fern.

"What's it like dating a drug lord?" I rolled my eyes at his statement while he stared at me curiously.

"First of all, he isn't a drug lord. He does some illegal shit but I don't think it's anything too big, to be honest." I muttered and he raised a thin eyebrow skeptically, "what do you mean you think?" he questioned.

"I don't know all of it, okay?" I huffed and he just stared at me with the same warm expression. My eyes wandered from his own, "he doesn't tell me much because I think he's trying to protect me from his lifestyle."

"Which is understandable. Especially, if he's in deeper than you think. All of this is a big step in your relationship with him. I love Dante for you! Just be careful, babe." He said honestly placing his palm softly on my arm.

It was indeed a huge jump in our relationship. We were probably going to be establishing that we are boyfriends and most likely connecting physically. Despite my heart's readiness, I hoped Dante was also ready and not just rushing to get into my pants. There was still a part of me that found it hard to trust that some people had good intentions. Yet, he always showed me nothing except kindness and love.

As for the part of him being deeper into all this mafia shit. I don't think I could stay away even if I wanted to. He's become a big part of my happiness and growth as a person. Ever since meeting him I stopped automatically assuming everyone was out to get me or had some type of ill intention. One of the reasons I came at him the first time we met was to avoid how I thought he was cute as fuck with that annoyingly hot smirk and a troublemaker. I don't think he would even blame me if he knew.

"I'm sure of what I want and I believe Dante has nothing but a pure heart. I will still be careful though since you are right. You never know what goes on in the dark. Don't worry about me though." I smiled softly squeezing his hand that laid warmly on my arm. He sighed in relief like I silenced all his fearful thoughts.

We finished our talk from earlier. Fern's extra-ass checklist that he's making sure I do. A lot of it had to do with how I could get Dante to give me my sexual fantasy and a lot more on how to get my cum to taste amazing. He gave me these pills that are supposed to make you smell and taste like syrup. I did all of them willingly because the little slut in me wanted to give my best self to my lover.

My phone dinged twice signaling a text. I pulled it out of my back pocket seeing a text from Dante telling me he was five minutes away. Fern peaked over my shoulder reading it before cooing at my red face. I glared at him and he giggled into his palm. Calm down, Grayson! It's just Dante nothing changed.