Chapter 10 - Movies & Blow Jobs

I walked home from school alone because my brothers and Dante were at practice. I didn't feel like waiting for them so I decided to go on my own. I unlocked the house door to see Sandra sitting at the kitchen table with a bunch of papers and files. She looked up at me and sighed while rubbing her forehead.

"Did you guys forget we have a DCF appointment today?" She asked while gathering all the papers.

"Would you be mad if I said yes?" I questioned.

"Yes."

"Then, no. I remembered that's why I walked home." I smiled and she sighed again.

"This is serious Grayson. A lot of things can happen today. Those boys were already sent to jail for assault and attempted rape. Now DCF has to decide if you're being treated well enough in my care. They wanna talk to you specifically."

"I know it's serious and I'm gonna tell them the truth Sandra. You treat us right and you are the best foster parent we ever had you're a real mom to us" I gave a warm smile and she smiled back.

"I'm gonna get you boys adopted soon I promise." My eyes watered and I stared at her. She gave me a frown and looked confused.

"You don't wanna be adopted?" She asked sadly.

"Of course, I do! Are you crazy? I just never thought it was possible that this could happen" I started crying with my hands on my face and shoulders shaking. This new feeling came over me. Wanted. Loved. It was a warm and satisfying feeling.

"Smile, sweetheart. There's no need to cry. We can all be a crying mess when it's completed." She giggled and I pulled her into me. She hugged me just as tightly and kissed my forehead.

"All four of us will have a family talk about it. We still need to see how Lorenzo and Daniel will feel. I hope they are just as happy as we're about the idea." She sighed and I squeezed her hand.

"Don't worry, I know they'll love the idea." I cheesed at her and she just laughed some more.

"Please call them and tell them that they have to be here too. It's important that we are all here," she spoke walking back to the kitchen table and fumbling with more papers.

"Okay, I'll tell them to hurry their asses." I chuckled and she gave me the eye because I cussed.

I pulled out my phone and went to Lorenzo's name first. It had the middle finger emoji next to it. I pressed the FaceTime button and waited for him to pick up. I had to call over and over again since he was in practice till finally, he picked up.

"The fuck you want, bro," he grumbled seeming pissed.

"Don't have an attitude with me because your ass is getting kicked during practice." I rolled my eyes and he glared at me through the phone.

"What is it?" He sighed obliviously irritated.

"We forgot that theirs a DCF appointment today and it's important that we are all here including Daniel. So you guys need to hurry the fuck over here in 15 minutes."

"Fuck, alright. I'm gonna get Daniel now. We will be there in a minute." He rushed me off the phone and hung up. I shook my head and went to go sit on the couch and watch Bob's burgers until everyone arrived. My favorite episode had to be when they were selling Chester burgers and it came with candy. That was a classic.

While I waited Dante texted me. The message said "be ready for our date around 6 pm" and I responded "ok". I had to take a shower and get dressed once this appointment was done.

I was excited to be going out with Dante. He made me smile and he wasn't rushing things with me. Before I really think about us being in a serious relationship like he wants. I wanna know more about his past and his mother. She doesn't seem okay mentally or physically. But, I know Dante is definitely not ready to open up to me about that yet so I'll wait patiently.