Chapter 9 - Please

(Warning mature)

"Oh, god." The word flowed past my lips like water as I basked in the pleasure Dante's mouth was bringing to me. His plump lips were swollen as he sucked my dick with vengeance. I laid flat on my back with my knees raised and spread apart. Dante was on his stomach with his hands keeping my legs from squeezing together. My dick was hard as a rock and was dripping pre cum like never before.

I bucked my hips up into his mouth and he took all of me. Swallowing my length and even going down to suck on my balls. I moaned louder as I felt my orgasm coming. His sinful lips squeezed my dick harder and I almost came.

There were a loud pop sound and a whimper that came from me. Dante's mouth was off me and his eyes watched me as I went down to grab his hand that had a grip on the base of my cock. I was annoyed that he stopped right before I was gonna reach my peak.

"Why did you stop?" I whined.

"I want you to beg for it." He demanded as his hands wandered up my chest to flick my nipple. I moaned and bit my lip.

"Do I have to?" I asked with a groan.

"Do you wanna cum?" he questioned.

"Yes," I frowned.

"Then beg for it, baby." He smirked and a warm blush filled my cheeks.

"Please, I want you to make me cum. I wanna cum just to you." I pleaded and his lips were immediately back on my cock. As he kept massaging my balls and sucking my dick to the hilt I reached my peak once again. The orgasm powered through me and my legs shook a little as Dante lapped up all my cum.

"Wake up, hoe. Having wet dreams about your man?" A laugh came and then a kick to my legs. I already knew who the fucker was waking me up from my blissful dream. I groaned loudly and kicked my feet back at Lorenzo who grunted and moved out the way.

"Get out of my room!" I growled annoyed and he raised his hands in defeat and left my room with a chuckle. I huffed and flopped back on the bed and I was gonna rest some more until I felt something wet. Did I piss the bed? That's honestly sad if I did. A teenager wetting his bed...

I lifted the covers up and looked down at my boxers to see a small wet stain and I blushed. That couldn't be pee. Omg did I really just cum in my boxers over that dream? I guess Dante really did get me hot and bothered.

I got out of the bed and grabbed some clothes I could get dressed into for the day. It was a pair of jeans with a black sweater. I took a dirty shirt that was on the floor to cover up my problem. I opened the door and ran as fast as I could down the skinny hallway into the bathroom.

I huffed a large breath of air out of my system knowing I wasn't built to run. I brushed my teeth quickly and scrub my tongue with the toothbrush. I then dropped my boxers and turned the knob of the shower. Hopping in giving a sigh of relief to feel the hot water burning on my skin. I scrubbed every inch of my body. Then washing my hair leaving it smelling like mint.

I wrapped the towel around me once I got out of the shower. I went back to my room to get dressed and lotion myself up. I felt way better after that shower.

I grabbed my backpack and my phone before heading out the door. I planned to walk to school today to get some fresh air. As soon as I walked out the door Dante was standing right there with a smile as usual.

"Oh, I was planning to walk to school today," I explained a little taken back as I didn't expect him to be here.

"I'll walk with you baby. I want to spend as much time with you as I can. Besides someone could snatch you up I wouldn't want that." I blushed at his words and he grabbed my hand and I loved the feeling of it.