Chapter 7 - Truth or Dare

It's been about an hour since Dante said I could stay over and let's just say the past hour has been me stressing over how this was all gonna go down. I mean he stayed at my house before. It shouldn't be that different. But, for some reason, I felt like because my brothers weren't around Dante might try something. I wouldn't be surprised if he did. It's Dante... A giggled slipped past my teeth as Dante walked back into his bedroom with popcorn, two cokes, and chips.

"What you laughing about?" He raised a perfect brow and I shook my head.

"Nothing, important" I shrugged and grabbed the coke he handed me and popped the can. I took a sip liking how it soothed my dry throat. I could feel his eyes on me as I licked my lips and set the soda down on the wooden floor. I looked back upwards to him and he adverted his eyes almost shyly making me smirk.

"So, you wanna play a game?" I asked as he sat down on the floor in front of me.

"Sure, why not" he smiled at me then opened up the bag of freshly made butter popcorn.

This might be the chance where I can one-up him. He's always teasing me and embarrassing me. He needs to see how I feel for once. This game could help me out. He's always said he wanted to get dirty with me. Even though just the thought made me blush. I also knew this game might be a bad idea for both of us. But, I couldn't help but wonder what would happen if we would ever get to that level.

"Truth or dare." He looked up at me and something weird shined in his eyes making me slightly gulp. Maybe this wasn't a good idea...

"Or maybe we can just play cards or a board game...?" I wanted to back out. Just from the glint in his eye I now realize I was way over my head. This was Dante we are talking about. Of course, he would love this. Why am I so dumb?

"No, no." He waved his hand around. "Truth or dare is perfectly okay" he smirked and sat up from his slouched posture.

Definitely not a good idea.

He inched a little closer and rolled up his sleeves. Like he was getting ready to eat me. He rested his hands on his lap and looked at me patiently waiting to start.

"Um.. truth or dare?" I asked with a slight quiver in my words.

"Hm.." he thought two fingers rubbing at his chin.

"Truth."

Well, this might be my chance to finally ask some questions. Our date is tomorrow and I could ask questions then but I wanna know some now.

"Why did you move to North Carolina?" I questioned with a tilt of my head almost like a puppy.

"It seemed calmer here and my mom wanted a new start but as you can see that new start failed for her. But, I want to start over for myself it can be hard when things follow you wherever you go" He then cleated his throat.

"Sorry about that. I didn't mean to say all that" he looked the other way my first time seeing Dante look embarrassed.

"No, it's fine. Trust me. I would like to know more about you" I gave him a reassuring smile and he grinned back showing his pearly whites.

"Truth or dare baby?" He asked acting like it was normal to call me by those names. My cheeks flushed and I coughed before answering.

"Truth..?"

"What is your ideal date?" He smiled, curious to know.

"It depends on the season, to be honest. Right now it's fall so I think it would be to go pumpkin or apple picking even though it might be kind of lame. It's relaxing for me. Ooo also to get some apple cider and some fresh apple cider donuts" my mouth practically watered as I thought about biting into the soft dough.

The whole time he was watching me with shining eyes and a soft smile. Almost like he was admiring me. I blushed and looked the other way.

"But, yeah that would be the perfect date" I giggled.

"I see. Well, that's what we're gonna go do" he stated with a smirk.

"For real!?" I quickly got excited and held my hands together.

"Of course. If you're happy I'm also happy" he said seriously and softly touched my cheek. His cool hand feeling good on my hot cheek. I should start showing how much I like him back. So I mustered up the courage...

"You make me happy!" It came out more of a shout than a response. My eyes widen and I covered my eyes.

"Oh no..." I wanted to curl into a ball.

"Aww, I do?" He laughed and quickly wrapped his arms around me. Bringing me into a warm hug.

"I feel the same way" he said softly and placed a gentle kiss onto my neck. Making me melt and I wrapped my arms even tighter around him.

"I really like you Dante and I know I may not show it. But just know that I do" I whispered and squeezed him tighter.

"I know, mi amore. Don't worry." His soft breathing warmed my neck making me relax into him. We stayed like this for a couple of minutes before he pulled away giving me a smirk.

"Now it's time for dares," he said with a wicked grin.

"Okay... You got Oreos and pickles?" I asked.

"Uh yeah," he looked at me suspiciously.

"I dare you to put a pickle on an Oreo and eat it" I laughed ready to see his face when he eats it.

"That's nasty as fuck. I don't know if I can do that" he shook his head with a disgusted face.

"You have to" I demanded and he rolled his eyes.

"Fine." He got up and left the room. He came back a couple of minutes later with a paper plate. Laying on it was an Oreo and a sliced pickle.

"Okay now do it" I laughed.

"I'm gonna get you back for this" He growled.

He put the pickle on the Oreo and put it into his mouth. Then he chewed. His face instantly scrunched up and a sour look took over his face. I busted out laughing not being able to contain my laughter.

Then he started gagging making me put my hand on my stomach as I laughed harder. He spit it out into a napkin and looked at me with a fierce glare.

"It's not funny!" He groaned.

"It is" I snickered behind my hand.

"You should've seen your face!"

"You want some?" He asked with a smirk.

"No, no, no" I waved my hands back and forth.

"I think you do" he grabbed another Oreo and pickle from the plate and brought it to me. I instantly scooted away and he chased me. I stood up and jumped on his bed. He stood next to the edge of the bed laughing at me.

"Get away!" I pointed a finger at him.

"Fine" he walked away and put the two foods onto the plate. But, then walked back over.

"I told you to stay away" I watched him.

"How can I? I have a beautiful man right in front of me" he smirked then jumped and pushed me down onto the bed. He was laughing and so was I.

He pushed himself up slightly from above me. He was in between my spread out legs with his hands on the sides of my head. We both were panting and letting out small breaths.

He smiled softly at me before leaning down. I closed my eyes readying myself for a kiss. I could feel his soft lips brush against my own. His weight comforted me as his body was warm. I let out a short breath before lips entangled with mine. It was soft and wasn't rushed. Something went off almost like fireworks. It was the most amazing experience and I was glad it was with Dante.

Our lips broke apart and I knew my cheeks were stained cherry red. He smirked at me as his thumb rub against my bottom lip. I looked into his eyes feeling something expand into my chest. A very weird feeling. As I looked at him longer I knew he would change my life forever.