Chapter 5 - The Game

Fern forgave me after begging for thirty minutes. He sat there with a straight face looking at me begging on my knees. At one point his lip had twitched and I knew he wanted to laugh. That little shit he wanted me to beg.

The past week has been uneventful. The same teasing from Dante, my brothers acting weird, and Fern constantly talking about Lorenzo. I wanted to throw up every time I thought back to what Fern said about him.

3 days ago...

Fern and I were laid out on my bed bored out of our minds. We were side by side our shoulders touching and chests moving softly. The room smelled like a Christmas cookie due to the candle Dante bought me. Somehow he found out I secretly am obsessed with candles. They just smell so good.

The only thing that brung light to the room was the tv that played "Halloween Town" as it was October. I loved all Disney Halloween movies my special favorite being 'twitches'. It was more of a comfort movie than anything.

"Is Lorenzo home? I didn't see him when I came into your house" Fern mumbled turning his head toward me.

"No, why?" I raised a brow and a sly smirk slid on my face.

"I was going to let him fuck me real hard." He teased smirking back.

"Ew! What the fuck!?!" I semi-yelled.

"My ears!" I cried putting my hands on my ears petrified as an image of my brother & my best friend fucking popped into my head. Fern laughed loudly at his disgusting joke and I glared until he stopped.

"You really like him huh?" I whispered with a small smile after I went back into my calm state.

"Yeah I do." he sighed looking sad.

"Don't be upset I know Lorenzo likes you too he's just too pussy to admit it." I giggled making him laugh and a bright smile take over his face.

The words were not something I wanted to hear. It was my brother for fuck sake. Ugh!

I was currently waiting for my brothers to get out of the door. It was the first basketball game of the season. Our school decided to start a little early so here we are. Daniel, Lorenzo, and Dante had tried out for the team and they all were accepted.

Now I didn't know much about basketball only the basic stuff but I was going to support the three of them. Fern and I even made a sign that said "Go Tigers!" in bold black writing. I didn't really like to go to these types of events because way too many people in a small space but I decided it was about time I got out of my comfort zone. If I could deal with a dirty drunk old man touching on me all night I think I can deal with this.

Daniel and Lorenzo came out from the hallway both looking extremely nervous. Daniel shook his hands out before taking a breath. I stood up and touched his shoulder making him tense up before he looked down at me and relaxed. We let Daniel go first and he turned the noob two times before shaking his head and cursing. He did it again doing three this time at a steady pace.

Sometimes I felt really bad when he would get frustrated and it made me sad when he would beat himself up about it. It wasn't something he could control we just hoped to get him more out there and help him go on with life even if he had mishaps.

We all hopped in the car and Lorenzo beeped the horn for Dante who was taking forever to come out of the house. Finally, he came out but he was shirtless with his basketball shorts hanging low off his hips. It seems like he just got out of the shower as he ran to the car. I was sitting in the backseat quietly behind Daniel as Dante got in.