ON

A/N: This was my first fanfic. It's a bit chaotic but has a happy ending. I hope you enjoy reading! Borahae 💜 보라해

 I hope you enjoy reading! Borahae 💜 보라해

ON

As much as you try, you can't seem to get your palms to stop sweating. You can feel your heartbeat pounding hard in your chest and you can't stop fidgeting with the drawstrings on your hoodie. You're nervous. It's been years since you've been back to school. Not that you were a bad student but you're so out of practice now. Almost everyone around you looks like they're right out of high school. They probably remember how to solve a algebraic equation and form a sentence grammatically correct. Even with your nerves part of you is also excited. The adrenaline is just starting to get to you and you know you'll probably be fine once you settle in. As long as your professors are understanding. You were always well liked by your high school teachers so you weren't too worried about that. You're a little worried that everyone is going to judge you because they're so much younger. Not everyone goes back to school at age 35. That's just where your life has taken you.

After high school, you joined the workforce to take care of your sick dad. He had treatments for the lung cancer that came as a result of his constant chain smoking. You didn't blame him for putting himself in that position. You knew that people who didn't smoke could also get lung cancer, but he was more of a risk. He had made his choice and you chose to stay by his side. There was no room for getting your education then.

But now, now that he was no longer here, you missed him, but you were free to pursue your own life goals. You had made good money as a hotel manager in the past, but you needed something more out of life. First step, college. Sure, you could go to a trade school but through your research there was nothing that peaked your interest. What did you want to do with your life? You really didn't know, but you thought you would start by taking a few classes to find out.

To ease yourself in, you signed up for mostly elective courses. Art, Music, Dance, and English. English was your favorite subject, and you thought the other 3 would just be classes to get you by. Of course Electives weren't going to get you a degree but you still needed them so you thought you'd start small.

Keeping your eyes straight ahead as you found your way to your first class, you entered to find the walls covered in beautiful paintings in so many different vibrant colors of different people, famous places, and animals. Knowing that your first class was Art set your mind at ease. Hopefully you could start your day with some art therapy. To your surprise, there were two men at the front of the class when only one was listed on your schedule.

When you walked in the first to greet you had a cute bunny smile with a youthful look about him. You kind of wanted to go up and pinch his cheeks he was so cute. The other man, standing a few feet away from him wore a warm boxy smile while greeting the students that entered. He looked a little more serious but you could tell there was slight mischief in his eyes. As the class settled in and took their seats, both Professor Jungkook and Professor Taehyung stood at the front of the class and introduced themselves. They explained that they would rather be called by their first names than their last because they wanted to develop a sense of companionship with their students. This was something new for you. Your only experience with school was high school and there was always a strict boundary between student and teacher but you appreciated the kindness that radiated from the both of them. You had a feeling that this may be your favorite class. Both men were incredibly handsome. Just staring at them all day would be pleasant.