Inner Child

A/N: If you're still reading thank you so much! This is a cute Tae chapter so enjoy! Borahae! 💜

That night you had gotten one of the best sleeps in your life. You really didn't want to wake up that morning for work.

You texted Amelia as soon as you got up.

You: So last night was a little more fun than I thought it'd be. I didn't get home from Yoongi's until after 10.

Amelia: What?! I thought you said it wasn't like that. 👀

Of course she'd call you out like that but you didn't really mind. She was quickly becoming your best friend. Not that you didn't have that many friends but since you moved overseas you had to leave most of them behind. You still talked to them but it wasn't the same as being able to see them and talk to them in person.

You: Well, now it is. I did tell you I thought he was hot.

Amelia: You did. What happened? I need all the juicy details!

You: You didn't give me all the juicy details about you and Jimin!

Amelia: All you had to do was ask! I would have given them to you. It was hot!

You: So what happened?

Amelia: Don't change the subject. You know he spent the night.

You: But that's all the details you gave me!

Amelia: It was just oral. For both but it was hot! Now tell me what happened with you and your scary professor.

You: It was mostly just kissing. And a little bit of biting. I think he likes pain?

Amelia: Oh, that's hot. But really? That's it?

You: Well, mostly yeah.

Amelia: You're holding back from me, aren't you? 😉 That's okay. I want to keep some things just between Jimin and I. Oh, did you text Taehyung? You know he wanted to know too!

You: Um no. Wouldn't that be weird?

Amelia: I don't think so. They're not just our professors. They're our friends. Plus, they're a bit younger than us and they seem a little needy. Especially Taehyung. Make his day. Text him. Or better yet, invite him to lunch. Just him but tell him he can bring Jungkook if he wants.

You: Alright, I think I will. 😊 I have to go to work but I'll see you tomorrow!

Amelia: 🥰😘

You: 😄🥰😘😉

You really do need to get ready for work but decide to shoot a quick text to Taehyung.

You: Hey, do you want to have lunch with me today? I have to work but I have an hour and a half break today at noon. I'll tell you all about last night if you say yes!