Fake Love

You hesitantly approach your music class

You hesitantly approach your music class. You could skip but you don't want to make things worse than they already are. Yoongi immediately knows something is wrong when he sees your face.

He quickly approaches you and in a whisper he says, "what's wrong babe? Did something happen? Who do I need to beat up?"

"No, nothing like that. Well, me, maybe. I'm so, so sorry Yoongi," you almost stumble over your words as you start to cry.

"Why? What's wrong?" There's nothing but concern for you in his eyes and it makes you feel even more horrible.

"I tried to have a heart to heart with Jungkook to let him know why I said no and that I'm in love with you but then he kissed me and I kissed him back and I immediately regretted it. I'm so sorry."

Yoongi just stares at you quietly for a bit, takes a deep breath, kisses your forehead, turns around, gathers his things and walks out of the room. You wait for a while with the rest of the class but he doesn't come back. You don't know what to do.

Should you text him, call him, go to him, or wait for him to come to you? You decide just to go home and cry yourself to sleep.

When you wake up, you check your phone to see if he's reached out to you. You have a bunch of missed calls from Amelia, a few from Jimin, a few from Hoseok, and one from Taehyung. You decide to call Amelia first.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? ARE YOU OKAY?" comes out as soon as you pick up the phone.

"No, not really. I messed up big time today."

"What happened?"

"I kissed Jungkook."

"Is that all? I kissed him too and other things but I'm not crying about it."

"You were with Jimin when it happened. Yoongi didn't even know I was with him."

"Oh. Oh, did you tell Yoongi about it?"

"I did."

"What was his reaction?"

"He didn't even speak to me. He just kissed me on the forehead and left. That was this afternoon. I haven't spoken to him since."

"Well shit. I'm sorry Y/N. He probably just needs some time. You said he kissed you on the forehead after you told him?"

"Yeah."

"Well that's a good sign. He definitely doesn't hate you."

You start to sob uncontrollably.

"Hey, it's okay. Everything is going to be fine. Take tomorrow off. I'll do the same and we'll have a girl's day. We can just sit and eat ice cream in your apartment and watch rom-coms all day." You hear Jimin in the background but you can't make out what he's saying. "No, you can't come to our girl's day."

You stop crying long enough to chuckle at the exchange. "Let him come. Maybe he can help cheer me up."

"Okay. Do you want me to invite Taehyung too? I know you guys are close."