Born Singer

Yoongi's POV

Yoongi's POV

I wake up next to you after the most perfect night together. You look beautiful with your messy hair and oversized t-shirt on. I really need to get up to meet with the producers in an hour. Hoseok and Namjoon are meeting me there but I really don't want to leave your side. I kiss your lips and you start to stir.

"Mmm, what time is it baby?" You say sleepily. I'm never going to get tired of hearing you call me baby.

"It's 7 am. I need to get up and get ready but I didn't want to leave without letting you know."

"Okay baby." You wrap your arms around me and kiss me. It's the best feeling. I never thought I'd fall for one of my students. I still feel a little guilty for it but not enough to really care. You're sweet, beautiful, and you get along great with all of my friends. You have the best personality and that's all I could ask for.

"Don't forget about Jin today. I think he's excited. I already got a text from him this morning. He asked me what time he should plan on coming to get you."

You moan sleepily. "Can't I just sleep here for a couple more hours?"

You're too cute. I kiss your forehead. "Of course you can. I'll leave you my spare key and you can lock up after I leave."

You settle in under the covers and go back to sleep. You look so peaceful sleeping in my bed.

I think about making you breakfast again but I'm in a hurry and don't really know when you'll wake up, but I know Jin will take care of you. I think about coming back to give you a kiss but you're already asleep and I don't want to disturb you.

When I get to the studio, Hoseok and Namjoon are already there.

The producer, Sujin, greets the three of us warmly. "We're really enjoying your demo tape but we do want to make a few tweaks. Do any of you think you can do vocals too?"

Hoseok answers, "We can but we're not that good at it." I know he's lying. His vocals are amazing. Maybe he's just being modest. Mine on the other hand, I think I need to work on. I've only heard Namjoon sing in the shower, it wasn't the best but he was just goofing around. "If you need vocals, we have some friends that sing as a vocal group but we prefer rapping."

"How many friends?" he asks. Great, now we're going to have to pick between our friends. Seven people in a musical group that's meant for rapping is way too many.

"Well, there are four of them. I guess we could just ask which one or two of them is interested though."

"Actually, that's perfect. We're wanting to start you guys off light. Not heavy rapping. Mostly just hip hop. An equal amount of vocals to rapping. We could just put you into a group but we'd rather you have a real connection with your group. Do you think they would all be interested?"

Namjoon speaks up. "That's their goal too so I think they would all be interested but this was supposed to be about rapping. What else will we have to do?"