Dynamite

After class, you waited for Professor Min to finish talking to the straggler students

After class, you waited for Professor Min to finish talking to the straggler students. While you waited, you decided it was a good idea to text Amelia, Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung in a group chat.

You: Hey guys. Sorry, I'm not going to be able to make lunch after all. I'm going to take my piano lessons with my music professor earlier in the day today.

Amelia: Oooh, getting cozy with your music professor?

Jungkook: Wait, who's your music professor? Do we know him? Or her, we don't judge.

You: Um, nothing is going on with my music professor. It's Professor Min. He has to take his dog to the vet, and I offered to help.

Taehyung: Sure. Nothing is going on, huh? Yoongi Hyung doesn't just give out music lessons. He's serious about it and he's even more serious about his dog.

Well, that was news to you. You couldn't believe that Amelia would spill all that to Taehyung and Jungkook. Jimin, sure. They had gotten close but the others. Really, you were closer. They were your professors. Not that you minded too much. They seemed to hold no judgment about it.

You: Yoongi? And what's a Hyung? How do you know so much about him anyway?

Jimin: That's Professor Min's name. We're all friends. Hyung is what Korean males call any guy that's older than him out of respect. Anyway, you two love birds have fun. It would be nice to see him not taking things so seriously every once in a while. We'll miss you today.

Taehyung & Jungkook: We'll miss you too!

Amelia: Same but you have to tell me everything later!

Taehyung: Oh, I want to know too!

You smiled at that. Guess they were really serious about becoming friends.

You: I have to go. We're about to leave.

You put up your phone as Professor Min looked up at you.

"Are you ready?" he asked. "Sorry, that took so long."

"That's okay," you said and meant it, "I was texting some friends, so they didn't worry. Actually, I think we may have some mutual friends now."

"Oh really? Who are your friends?"

"Well, I have a friend I met in dance class named Amelia and we ran into our professors at lunch one day, Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung."

He frowned momentarily but then grinned. "Oh, they're some of my best friends. They're all really into music too."

"Yeah?" you asked.

"Yeah, we've gone out for karaoke a few times. They've been singing together for a while. Actually, the dean also sings with them. They have their own group."