No More Dream

Okay, no smut in this chapter but still on the sexy side

His lips were soft against yours. You parted your lips to give him better access and he kissed you long and deep, putting his hands on your waist gently.

You pulled back first, his hand still on your waist. You didn't dare move just in case this wasn't real.

"Is this okay?" You asked nervously.

"I don't fucking care if it's not. Do you?" His eyes were intensely holding your stare. It took your breath away.

You smiled and kissed him again in answer, this time wrapping your arms around his neck.

When you were both out of breath he looked away as he took your hand and led you back inside to the couch.

"Will you stay a while?" He asked. "Not as my student. I like your company. We can watch a movie if you want." You were giddy inside to hear him say that but you didn't want to come across to eager so you just nod.

Yoongi picked the movie Inception. You weren't sure if he picked it because he liked it or because it was a long movie and he wanted you to stay. You didn't mind. You wanted to stay there with him forever. Even though he made your heart race to the point it felt like it was going to explode, you enjoyed his company.

He sat back down next to you, pulling you close, and wrapped his arms around your entire body. You had butterflies in your stomach and you could feel Yoongi's heart racing beneath you. This was new for both of you. You could tell he wasn't sure but when he felt your body melt into his comfortably he seemed to relax. After about 45 minutes of laying like that you started to lightly scratch his arms absent mindedly. He responded by lightly playing with your hair. You were trying your best to not show how much you were enjoying it but you were definitely turned on. He could take you right there and you wouldn't have minded.

After a few minutes you couldn't hold back your moan. Yoongi shifted underneath you, taking it as a cue that you were enjoying it he ran his hand underneath your hair, scratched, and gently pulled. You let out a much louder moan so he did it again except this time he pulled much harder and brought your head back so that you were facing him and brought your lips crashing to his again.

He put his hand on your chin, "you're beautiful." It was the first time he'd really acknowledge any sort of feeling he had toward you out loud and it made your heart soar.

You blushed. You weren't expecting him to be so straightforward with you.

"And you're sexy as fuck," the words just slipped out. When did you get so brutally honest? Especially with men. He just had that effect on you.

He chuckled and winked, "don't tell anyone. I'm supposed to be scary." He didn't take himself to seriously which made him even more endearing. All you wanted to do was crawl into his lap and do things to him you could never say out loud.