Fly to My Room

3 Years Later

Yoongi's POV

Now that my beautiful wife was pregnant, I couldn't get enough of you

Now that my beautiful wife was pregnant, I couldn't get enough of you. It was so attractive to me. The time I didn't spend performing with the guys, I spent making love to you, knowing you'd be having my child soon.

I had a music contract for the next five years with the other six guys. We had already released our first album and it was received really well. We sold over a million copies within the first few months, meaning that I could retire from teaching. All of the other guys except Hoseok did the same. He said he enjoyed teaching dance. Jimin still came in to help out sometimes but with his bright new bundle of joy, Mia, he was kept pretty busy. She was absolutely gorgeous. The perfect mixture of Jimin and Amelia. She had his smile and the twinkle in her eyes matched his. She was only five pounds when she was born and she stayed tiny, even a few months later. She had seven uncles to spoil her.

Jin had opened his own restaurant. We ate there often, partially because we could eat for free and we knew the food was good. Jin made sure that we were all fed well. Especially you, Amelia, and Mia. He had a soft spot for the three of you. I knew he'd love our little one just as much.

The one who seemed to be the most excited was Taehyung. You and he had remained really close. You went to museums, shopping, and even a few concerts together without me. Sometimes Jungkook would join you. We had no more issues. Jungkook was all in his relationship and it seemed like there were no more romantic feelings between the two of you. You didn't spend as much time together any more. Tae was always coming up to you and feeling her belly. You didn't mind. His hands were on you almost as much as mine even though his touches were a lot more innocent than mine.

You and Namjoon had also gotten a lot closer in the last few years. The three of us had started going to counseling to work out what had happened between us. Jungkook had also gone for the first three sessions before he got bored and said that it was ridiculous. We could all just be adults about it and move on since he already had. He told you that he would always care for you but he had someone new and his life and it was time to move on. Namjoon had a harder time letting go of his feelings so we continued to work with him.

Over the past few months, since finding out you were pregnant, Namjoon had been helping out at the house for us. I'm not sure that he will ever let go of his feelings for you but he never mentions them any more and he's been helping us prepare for the baby almost everyday. I can barely get him to go home so I can have some time alone with you.

Between Taehyung and Namjoon always being at the house and fawning over our little one that isn't even here yet, I was starting to feel a little needy. You and I needed some alone time so I booked a hotel room that wasn't too far away and planned to take her out for a nice dinner. Jin wanted us to eat at his restaurant but I refused, saying we needed some time away from family, just us.

You have a complete look of shock when we pull up to the steakhouse that I took you to on our first date.