Stay (smut)

"What the fuck, Jungkook?" Yoongi asks. "Don't you knock? We were having a moment."

"Mmmhmm, that looks like a pretty hot moment."

"It was," Namjoon says, looking at you shyly while getting up to get dressed. "I'm sorry if I overstepped."

You shake your head no but Yoongi just says, "you've had your punishment. Now we're just going to pretend like it never happened and we'll go back to being best friends. You can leave if you want but I don't think we're done here. Jungkook looks like a kid that just found the candy store and I'm not so sure I like the way he's looking at my girl," he lets the last part out as a growl.

Namjoon sighs. "I think that's all I can take for tonight. Have fun Kookie," he says as he pats Jungkook on the back and leaves.

"What do you think babe? Do you want to go for round 2 with Jungkook?"

You hesitate a little and Jungkook frowns. "Am I not as attractive as Namjoon, Noona?" he pouts, making your heart melt. Actually, he's even better. You've developed a real relationship with him and you're not sure you can do this without feelings getting in the way. Him and Taehyung have taken care of you emotionally when you needed it.

You smile at him. "Of course you are sweetheart. I'm just not sure I'm ready for round two just yet." You're lying and Yoongi knows it.

" You're lying and Yoongi knows it

"Okay Noona. I wouldn't want to hurt you." He looks disappointed but he doesn't press any further. "I'm going to go find Taehyung and Jimin. We'll be up on the main deck if you want to join us in a little while. I don't think I'm done drinking."

You feel a little sad watching him go, a wave of regret washing over you but when you look at Yoongi's face you forget all about it. He's expressionless and it worries you. Is he regretting your time with Namjoon? Is he going to leave you now? This was his idea but maybe it was a test and you weren't supposed to go along with it.

"Stay there," he growls lowly at you as he gets up to lock the door. He heads over to the drawer and pulls out a set of handcuffs. And a long black ribbon. He places your hands above your head and puts the handcuffs on you. He then ties the ribbon around the middle of the handcuffs and ties it to the headboard, letting you sit lower than you would if you were just handcuffed. You don't say a word as he keeps staring at you with what looks like a mixture of hate and anger in his eyes. You really hope he doesn't hate you after all of that. You can see a future with him that you've never been able to see with anyone before.