Attack on Bangtan

You're up early the next day to get prepared for class

You're up early the next day to get prepared for class. Part of you is dreading seeing both Jungkook and Namjoon and you're even considering dropping both of their classes or just not showing up today even though you know it would hurt both of their feelings if you dropped. You and Yoongi decide that it's still best if you take separate vehicles so that no one gets suspicious. You're so anxious that you're ready way before he is. You tell him goodbye and head out to your first class.

You're the first to arrive at class which also makes you anxious. Taehyung comes and greets you with a big hug and a giant boxy smile. "I didn't get to hang out with you much this weekend," he pouts, "did you and Yoongi have a good time?" He winks.

"I know. I wish I could have spent more time with you. Jimin too. I barely saw either of you."

"Why don't we do something this weekend? Either just you and me or Jimin can come with us."

"What about Amelia?" You ask, "do you not want her there?"

"No, it's not that. It's just that it would look like a double date and I'm not sure Yoongi would like that. He gets you all the time and I want to be selfish and have you to myself."

You laugh but smile at how sweet he is. You're really glad it wasn't Taehyung that came in that night because you don't know if you could bear to see him hurting. Not that it was much better than Jungkook. Jungkook just seemed to be a little stronger than Tae.

"Of course. Why not just you and I? I can hang out with Jimin another time. Besides, Amelia is keeping him busy."

"He's not the only one," Tae smirks.

"Wait, what did I miss? Who?" Tae glances over to Jungkook.

"No way? Really? Jungkook?" You feel a twinge of jealousy even though you have no right. You're also wondering if he would have just gone with anyone if he was willing to do it with both Amelia and you.

"Not just him," Tae blushes, bringing you back to him.

"You too?" He nods. "Wow, I bet that was hot. I wish I was a part of it."

You barely caught it but he mumbled under his breath, "I wish you were too."

"Taehyung," you start softly but you're interrupted by Jungkook coming to greet you.

"Hey Y/N," Jungkook says, nervously shifting on his feet, "I'm really sorry about my behavior this weekend. I know you were in the hospital and we were all worried so we didn't talk about it. I'm glad that you're better. I just wanted to say I'm sorry." He looks so downtrodden and defeated that you just want to wrap him up in a big hug.

"Jungkook, you have absolutely nothing to apologize for. That was on me. I do think we need to talk privately without Mr. Gossip over here listening." Tae feigns offense by looking shocked but Jungkook just chuckles.

"She's right," Jungkook says, "you do like to gossip."

"We're all good right? Can you two actually teach me something in art today or am I going to have to teach myself?"