What Do You Think? (smut)

When you wake up Yoongi is still pressed up against you, sleeping

When you wake up Yoongi is still pressed up against you, sleeping. You turn around and kiss him on the lips. He kisses you back, moaning and half asleep.

He whispers in his deep voice, slightly hoarse, "mmm, how are you feeling?" His eyes are still closed.

"A lot better," you say as you snuggle into him. "I don't want to leave your arms though so I'm going to just pretend like I'm still not feeling well."

"You don't want to go home?"

"Will you come with me? Or can I come to your house?"

"Of course. Why don't we go back to my house? I'm sure Holly misses us too."

"Oh no. Do you think he's okay? We've been gone for a long time."

"He's okay. I asked Jungkook and Taehyung to check on him last night before they left. I didn't want to worry you about anything extra."

"Oh good. Should we see if they'll let me leave now?"

He kisses your forehead as he gets up. "I'll go check." A few minutes later he's back with Nurse Ariel.

She smiles warmly. "I hear you're feeling better. I just have to take your vitals again before the doctor will release you. By the way, I don't think I want you to set me up with one of the other rappers if that's okay with you."

You giggle. "You liked Jungkook didn't you?"

She blushes. "He seemed sweet." She shrugged. You only have a slight twinge of jealousy. You know that you can't keep him away from other girls. Especially when you would never be able to give him anything he deserved.

"I think he likes you too. I'll see if I can set the two of you up sometime. We could do a double date if that would make you feel less awkward."

"That would be great!" She beams but then frowns. "I don't want you to think that that's all I'm concerned about. I genuinely wanted to help you and I'm glad you're feeling better."

"Thank you. I didn't think that. I'm glad you were the one taking care of me."

Once your discharge papers are taken care of you get up but you're still wobbly from not moving for so long. Yoongi had just made it his duty to carry you everywhere when you're struggling. He has you pulled close to his body as he walks you to his car.

The ride home is fairly silent but you don't mind. You're still tired. All you want to do is curl up in Yoongi's big comfortable bed and go to sleep. Even when you get to his house he comes around to carry you inside the house to his bed. Holly followed the two of you upstairs and is now giving Yoongi the sweetest puppy eyes. He crouches down to love on Holly, telling him that he missed him.

As soon as Holly wanders off Yoongi strips down to just his underwear and curls around you in bed.

"I'm tired," you say, "but you don't have to stay with me if you're not. I'm sure being trapped laying there with me in the hospital was constricting."