Mic Drop

After lunch, you were feeling confident and according to the syllabus, Professor Min currently had office hours, so you decided to head that way

You knocked on his office door and he quietly responded, "Come in."

"Ah, Y/N, I didn't expect to see you again so soon," as he shuffled some papers into a drawer with rosy cheeks, "What can I do for you?"

"I decided to take you up on your offer." You shifted on your feet, nervous to make the contact with him. Part of you was scared but  a large part of you was excited. He summerhouse made your heart race even when he was frightening. In fact, that turned you onto him even more but you really didn't want to admit it.

"The piano lessons? Would you rather take them here at the university during the day or at my home in the evening? If you need time to think about it, I can give you time," he trailed off, looking at you unsure.

"There's no need. I'm free in the evenings on class days and I'd rather not be here for everyone to hear. I guess that means Ineed to come to your house."

"Great!" he exclaimed a little too enthusiastically to which you were taken aback. You thought he was your mean and scary professor but that response was just cute. You almost giggled but held back. You didn't want to ruin the mood that was anyway beginning to lighten between the two of you. "I'm also free on class days. Would you like to start your lessons tonight or would you rather start them next week?"

"Oh, um," you thought about it for a moment and concluded that you really didn't have anything else to do. "Tonight would be fine. What time should I be there? Oh, and I guess I'll need your address."

He wrote it on a piece of paper, handing it to you with an address and a phone number, "Here's my number. In case you get lost. Are you free at 6 pm? That gives us both time to have dinner before you come." You we'd relieved he hadn't invited you to eat with him too. You were already a bundle of nerves. Watching each other eat would just make it even more nerve wracking.

"Thank you," you said, and you really meant it. There was no way you could afford piano lessons with your measly salary with your job as a library clerk. You loved your job but it barely paid the bills.

"I will see you tonight, Y/N. Please be on time," he said sternly, although you had given him no reason to think otherwise. You we always in class early.

As soon as you left his office, you dialed Amelia's number.

"Hello?"

"Amelia, I-just-accepted-Professor-Min's-invitation-to-give-me-piano-lessons-and-he-wants-me-to-come-to-his-house-tonight-at-6-pm. Oh-yeah-and-he-also-gave-me-his-phone-number. What-do-I-do?" you let out all in one breath.

"Whoa, slow down. Breathe. You're going to his house? That's a little scary. I know he's your professor, but you should take some sort of weapon with you. Like a taser or pepper spray." You could hear the concern in her voice, making you feel even more affection toward her.