Life Goes On

When you get back to Yoongi's place you're feeling a bit wobbly

When you get back to Yoongi's place you're feeling a bit wobbly. You can't seem to stand straight and you just feel nauseous. Yoongi keeps having to hold you up.

"I'm so sorry babe. I don't know what's wrong with me."

He looks at you with concern. "Don't apologize. It's not something you have control over."

You nearly fall against the wall when he lets go of your hand. "Maybe they can put me in a different department at work tomorrow so I don't have to walk up steps."

"You can't seriously be thinking of going to work tomorrow. You can barely stand. Give me your phone and I'll let your boss know right now." You do as he says, even though you actually do want to go to work tomorrow. You love your job. You're pulled out of your thoughts when Yoongi picks you up and carries you to his bed.

"There. That's taken care of. You're not going to work tomorrow. I'm not going to work tomorrow. You're staying here next to me."

You don't argue. All you really want to do is fall asleep and his arms are so comfortable. He lays down with you, playing with your hair and rubbing your back until you fall asleep in his arms.

It's the middle of the night before you finally wake up. You still feel pretty terrible, like you're going to be sick. You're wearing one of Yoongi's t-shirts and a pair of underwear but nothing else, telling you that Yoongi dressed you and you never even woke up. He's laying beside you with no shirt on, eyes closed. He looks perfect laying there next to you. You can't help but lean over and kiss his forehead.

"How are you feeling?"

"Still pretty terrible. I feel like I might get sick."

"Do you need anything? I'll get you whatever you need or we can go to the hospital and make sure everything is okay."

You groan. "I don't want to go to the hospital. I want to stay right here."

He gives you a look you can't quite read and feels your forehead. "You're burning up. I know you don't want to go but I'll carry you if I have to."

"Okay," you pout, "let me go brush my teeth." You move to stand up and as soon as you do, you sway. Luckily Yoongi is faster than you and he comes around to catch you, scooping you up in his arms.

"Yeah, we're leaving now. No one cares about your breath. I'm going to sit you down for a minute to put a shirt on. Don't move." He gives you a stern look as he moves away from you to quickly grab his shirt and put it on. He comes back, picks you up carrying you bridal style all the way to his car. He has to go back to lock his door quickly before returning to drive you to the hospital.

When you get to the emergency room, there's hardly anyone there so they see you right away to take your vitals, quickly moving you into a room of your own.

A sweet little nurse comes in to observe you. She looks to be around your age. She introduces herself as nurse Ariel, going by her first name instead of last. She glances at Yoongi and seems to have a look of shock on her face but composes herself quickly before telling you that you're severely dehydrated and they'll need to start an IV right away.