Bonus Chapter! (Filthy smut)

A/N: This chapter is filthy. There's girl love, boy love, and straight love in so many different ways. But for all of you thirsty bitches, enjoy this Yoonmin chapter

You had never been nervous about being around Jimin and Amelia before, but tonight was different. You all knew what was going to happen. Yoongi had invited Jimin over and told him what you had said about the four of them having some fun together. They had experience with this kind of thing but you didn't. You were excited, nervous, and a little bit hesitant to take your friendship to this level. It would bore your entire soul to both of them.

Jimin entered first, breathtaking in his black jeans that were practically painted onto his thick thighs and a black v-neck that hung loosely over his body. His sandy blonde hair fell into his eyes which had been swept over with smoky eyeshadow and eyeliner. He had obviously wanted to look good for tonight.

You were starting to feel a little underdressed for the occasion when you realized that Yoongi had recently changed his hair into a stunning mint color that looked amazing on him. He also had some eyeliner on but nothing like what Jimin was wearing.

Approaching Yoongi first, Jimin traced his hand slowly over Yoongi's torso down to his stomach before heading to you and wrapping you into a hug. He looked at you with an intense stare before asking, "Are you sure you're okay with this?" When you give him an affirmative nod, he smiles back at you and turns to the doorway where Amelia is standing. You can see the love in both of their eyes as they stare at each other. He leads you over to Yoongi, who immediately wraps his arm around you as Jimin goes to lead Amelia in by the hand.

She looks stunning. If she and Jimin wanted to match, they did a great job of it. She was in all black leather, her crop top drawn tightly around her waist. She came to you and led you by the hand to sit down on the edge of the bed up against the headboard and wrapped you up in her arms, kissing the side of your neck lightly. She whispered in your ear, "You and I are going to take things slow while we watch our men. Do you want to sit in front of me while I pleasure you first, or do you want to sit beside me and we can do it together while we watch them?"

You moved over next to her, caressing her thigh lightly in response. She took that as a cue that you were ready to do this with them and peeled her tight leather pants slowly from her body as you watched. Your jeans are already becoming uncomfortable, so you take them off with not as much grace as Amelia. It doesn't matter, though. She's still eyeing you shyly like she doesn't know if you're okay with any of it. If you hadn't been, you wouldn't be here now, and you definitely wouldn't have just taken your pants off.

You both have on black lacy underwear, which makes you both chuckle momentarily, but one of the men clears his throat as if to ask if the two of you are done.

Jimin is staring daggers at the two of you, which makes you both immediately get quiet.

Both men are on the bed, on their knees, looking down at the two of you. Jimin is just slightly behind Yoongi, but he quickly closes that gap, bringing his small hand to wrap around his throat. He pressed his full erection up against Yoongi's ass and he squeezed his throat just a little as you heard Yoongi moan.

"You want me to fuck your boy toy while you watch?" Jimin spits out. All you can do is nod. You're speechless. You thought Yoongi would have been the dominant one in this situation, but it looks like Jimin is taking the reins. He looks you up and down hungrily, hand still snaked over Yoongi's throat.

"This isn't going to work. I have to make sure my girl is satisfied too," he says again, looking at you, " you're going to need to take your panties off so we can see what you're doing. While you're at it, take Amelia's off too, with your teeth."