House of Cards (heavy smut)

Warning: This is a very smutty chapter with the maknae, foursome, light boy love, anal

Jimin's POV

When we get back to my place, I invite everyone in and offer Tae and Jungkook dry clothes from my closet. As they're changing, I ask my beautiful girlfriend, "do you mind if they stay for a while? Maybe even stay the night? I haven't seen them in a while."

She has the most radiant smile. I love her long, thick hair that's slightly curled and her many curves. "Of course baby. Besides, I'm a little jealous that Y/N has become such good friends with them and I've only seen them twice at our lunches."

"As long as you only have eyes for me." I wink at her.

She laughs, "Oh, I can't have all three of you?"

I'm surprisingly turned on by her suggestion. "If that's what you want baby but you're still all mine."

"Of course baby," she smiles.

When Tae and Jungkook come back they take a seat on the couch. Amelia heads over and sits in between them, putting her arms around both of them. It takes everything in me not to laugh at their astonished looks. "Can I cuddle with the three of you tonight?"

At that I do burst out laughing and fall to the floor.

Tae and JK take that as a cue that I'm okay with it. It's not like I haven't cuddled with the two of them plenty of times. Why wouldn't I want my girlfriend to join us? It's already late so we all head to bed together. Amelia is squished in between Tae and I, with Taehyung's left leg propped over both of us. JK is on the other side of me, cuddled up to my side.

"How am I supposed to get up and go to the bathroom if I need to?" Amelia asks.

"You're not," Taehyung replies, "you have to hold it. You're my teddy bear for the night."

"You get attached fast," she says, which is definitely true. He makes friends a little too easily. Jungkook is a little more shy which is why he chose to be cuddled up to me. That or maybe Tae and I beat him to Amelia. I don't mind. Since he's the youngest, I'm used to him being a little extra needy.