That That (smut)

Tonight was special and Yoongi had gone all out

Tonight was special and Yoongi had gone all out. He had purchased a beautiful luxury apartment by the sea without your knowledge and there were petals scattered all around the room.

 He had purchased a beautiful luxury apartment by the sea without your knowledge and there were petals scattered all around the room

"Will you live here with me?" He asks. In answer, you jump up into his arms, wrap your legs around him and kiss him. He kisses you back as he chuckles. "I'll take that as a yes."

"Always and forever," you answer.

"Good," he leads you into a larger room with a bed that's opened to a view of the sea. It's so peaceful here that you could just sit and stare while laying in Yoongi's arms but it seems like he has other ideas.

You're laying flat on your stomach watching the waves peacefully roll by as he lays partially on top of you, lifting up your shirt in the back to unhook your bra. He lifts them both off of you as you continue to lay there peacefully. Instead of stopping, he takes his tongue and traces it all the way up your spine, moving your hair gently to the side when he reaches your neck. He moves in to bite your neck and you let out a loud moan.

His shirt comes off and you can feel how hard he is against your ass through your pants. He starts to move into you just a little before he moves his hands, one wrapping around your waist to hold you tight to him and the other snaking down your stomach slowly to rub past your clit and inserting his middle finger inside of you. You're already wet. You want more. You're not sure how long you can take the teasing tonight.

Yoongi's POV

You're so soft as I lay against you, holding you tight with my finger exploring your pussy. You're so wet that even though I only have one finger inside of you my whole palm is wet with you. I love it. I want to lick you off of me. My beautiful fiancé. I pull my hand out, turn you over, and take off your pants. Then I make you watch as I suck your wetness off my fingers. You're breathing heavily already, and your eyes never leave mine. I move down to your pussy with my tongue, pressing into you hard as I move inside of you. I try to move in and out of you like I would with my dick and you're loving it.

Your hands go to my hair as I'm looking up into your eyes. "Oh Yoongi, please don't stop, baby." I won't. I don't think you know how much this has me coming undone. Eating your pussy is one of my favorite things. You know this because I do it every chance I get. We had once done it in the studio while the guys were in the next room, unaware of what we were doing. I had you up against a wall and got you off on my knees. After that, you returned the favor and no one had ever known.