Save Me

You had the entire weekend to think about your lessons with Professor Min

You had the entire weekend to think about your lessons with Professor Min. It was innocent but it still put a smile on your face. He seemed a lot less intimidating in his home with his adorable little dog. Your classes met on Tuesday and Thursday so you had to wait a little longer to tell Amelia about your interaction with him. You could text or call her but that just didn't feel right. You wanted to see her facial expressions and see what she thought about the whole situation.

When you got to Art class, Professor Taehyung and Professor Jungkook smiled and waved enthusiastically to you.

"We're so glad you're here," Professor Taehyung said with an adorable boxy smile, "we were worried you might not want to come back after we ambushed you in the cafe."

"Of course I came back!" You exclaim, "your class is so fun and you're both so nice!"

"We're so glad to hear that. We enjoyed both yours and Amelia's company. And Jimin really enjoyed it."

Something about the way he said that hit a little different and had you confused. You knew Amelia liked him but weren't sure about him even though he did seem to pay extra attention to her in class. Before you could ask, class was about to start.

Art was always a fun class and your two sweet, handsome professors made it even better. They hardly ever had any harsh criticisms for anyone, letting them explore their own artistic abilities.

Once class was over Professor Jungkook met you at the door. "Hey, will we see you at lunch today? The cafe has plenty of options. I know we can't meet everyday though." He looked a little sad at the thought, almost pouting with his giant doe eyes.

"Of course," you said, "hopefully I can get Amelia to join us too and you guys can talk Jimin into coming."

He smiled, "Jimin was already planning on coming. We had a few drinks together over the weekend. Oh, maybe I shouldn't have told you that," he frowned, "but you probably need to go before your late to your next class."

You wanted to stay and talk some more but you really would be late if you stayed and you didn't think Professor Kim would be too happy so you said goodbye to both men and left.

Professor Kim seemed distracted when you entered his classroom, like he had lost something and couldn't find it. Even though you thought you were running late, you were somehow the first to arrive. His class was a small one so it wasn't too surprising.

"Everything okay Professor Kim?"

"Oh, hi Y/N, everything is fine. I just seem to have misplaced my phone and I was trying to make an appointment before class started but I guess that'll have to wait."

"I'm sure the class wouldn't mind starting a little late if you needed to find it first."

"Is not an emergency. I was just clumsy and slammed my wrist in the door earlier so I thought I'd get it checked out."