Awake

A week and a half went by and you hadn't heard anything from Yoongi

A week and a half went by and you hadn't heard anything from Yoongi. He hadn't even shown up to his own classes. You spent that past Saturday with Tae and you had fun but you knew he could tell that you just weren't feeling up to your usual self. You were drained by the end of the day with all of your fake smiles even though he told you that you never had to do that with him. The following weekend went by. Nothing. You decided to just spend it by yourself, wallowing in your misery. Everyone seemed to be avoiding you. Or maybe they were just giving you space. You didn't mind. You were numb to the entire world. Classes were going well but nobody was really talking to you other than greetings, instruction, and goodbyes.

There was only one person you hadn't seen this whole time. So when you were extra lonely that Sunday night you decided to call Jin. You felt a little awkward. You weren't a student of his and you weren't even really friends yet but you picked up the phone and dialed his number.

"Hello?" He sounds confused.

"Hey Jin. It's Y/N. I'm sorry to bother you at the last minute but I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight."

There's a pause and then a loud shout of excitement. "I'll leave right now! We can cook something together. Don't worry. I'll bring all the ingredients and show you what to do."

You chuckle. You can already tell Jin is going to lift your spirits. "Slow down Jin. Do you even know where I live?"

"Well, no," he admits, "can you text it to me? I'll have to pick up the stuff but it won't take long."

"Alright Jin. I'll text it to you. Be careful though, okay?"

"Always." You both hang up the phone and then you wonder what to do in the meantime. You've already cleaned so that's out. You've showered. You even have a little makeup on because you've been feeling gross lately and you just wanted to feel pretty for yourself. You even curled your hair. You have too much adrenaline to read and not enough adrenaline to do any physical activities so you end up just pacing the entire time.

When Jin gets there, you immediately open the door.

"Were you just waiting by the door for me?"

You shrug. Jin has his hands full of groceries that you help him with. He immediately starts going through all of your cabinets finding all the equipment you need.