2.

His dark brown hair, his brown eyes, his plump lips, everything about him made Luhan go crazy.

"Luhan? Luhan!" Sehun said, shaking Luhan from his thoughts. "What?" Luhan said.

"OH MY GOD LUHAN HE'S COMING OVER HERE STAY CALM!" Sehun whisper-shouted in his ear.

"Hello, I'm Kim Minseok, but you can call me Xiumin." The boy winked, which made Luhan turn as pink as his hair.

"I-I'm Luhan. Nice to meet you." Luhan bowed while he mentally slapped himself for stuttering.

"And who are you?" Xiumin asked, looking at Sehun.

"Hello! I'm Oh Sehun, and I think my friend Luhan has a little crush on you." Sehun laughed as Luhan smacked his head.

"Well, Mr.Luhan, I'll see you around?" Xiumin smirked. "S-sure. Bye." Luhan hiding his face. "Oh I sure will, my darling boy." Xiumin said as he removed Luhan's hands and lifted his chin with his finger.

Luhan blushed while he could hear girls whispering about him.

"Well, I'm off to class, later my darling boy." Xiumin said as he hugged Luhan goodbye, gently nibbling his ear.

Luhan watched as he turned away and walked to class.

"LUHAN OMG HE TALKED TO YOU AND HUGGED YOU YOU'RE SO LUCKY!" Sehun squealed as he shook Luhan. But Luhan didn't pay attention, because he was in his own world.

"My darling boy." Luhan kept playing that over and over in his head, until Sehun had grabbed his arm and was dragging him to class.