23.

"Grandpa, w-why are you here?" Luhan gulped, his stomach in knots as he carefully set down the bag of fresh baozi buns.

"Your parents sent me to check up on you. Now who the hell is this and why is he in my house?" Luhan's grandpa hissed as Luhan began to grow angrier by the minute.

"Grandpa, you don't live here anymore remember? It's my dad's now." Luhan calmly said in a sickly sweet voice as he attempted to hide Xiumin behind his back.

"Yah Luhan, what's that on your neck? Is that a hickey?" His grandpa asked suspiciously as Luhan began to panic.

"N-no. It's just a bruise. I was play fighting with some friends and-" Luhan was cut off as his grandpa came closer.

"Hey, who are you? Why are you in my house?" Xiumin looked up in fear.

"He's my friend. Please leave." Luhan calmly asked as his grandpa laughed evily.

"So you're gay now huh? In my China days, being gay was punishable by DEATH. No grandson of mine will ever be gay." His grandpa then punched him in the face.

He kept hitting Luhan as he cried out in pain. He tried to push him off, but his grandpa wasn't budging. Xiumin was attempting to pull the man off him, but his grandpa ignored it.

"Grandpa please stop! It hurts! Ow ow ow!" Luhan yelled as he continued to attempt to push him off. He was growing weaker by the second. Bruises began to form on his face.

"ENOUGH! GET OFF HIM!" Xiumin shouted angerly, finally pushing Luhan's grandpa away and running towards the frail boy.

"Luhan? Luhan! Wake up! Are you okay? Answer me!" Xiumin shouted as he shook Luhan, but no response.

He held back tears as he checked Luhan for a pulse. Thankfully, he found one. He sighed in relief, but was in horror of how bad Luhan's condition was. He quickly picked up his phone and dialed 911.

"911, what your emergency?"

"My boyfriend, he's unconscious. Please hurry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I'm back! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm really sorry it's so short! I'm gonna try to have longer chapters just for you guys, but that might mean slow updates.

Vote and Comment please!

Xoxo, Claire