17.

"Chanyeol? What are you doing here?" Baekhyun whimpered, hiding his face in Xiumin's chest.

"Oh my God Baek, I'm so freaking sorry for not answering your calls, my phone had died. What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked softly, gently pulling Baekhyun away from Xiumin and to him.

Baekhyun cried for what seemed like 3 hours straight. He clung to Chanyeol like a koala, kissing him as his tears ended up on Chanyeol's cheeks. Chanyeol kissed him back, being careful not to hurt him. They slowly rocked back and forth, neither wanting to let go. Then, Luhan cleared his throat.

"Baek, don't you have something to tell him?"

Baek wiped his eyes. He went to the side of Chanyeol, locking their hands together. He put his head on Chanyeol's head for a bit.

"Chanyeol, I'm pregnant. I just found out today. It's yours." Baekhyun whispered, showing him the test.

"Really? It's mine?" Baekhyun nodded.

"OH MY GOD! LUHAN, XIUMIN, I'M GONNA BE A FATHER! WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! YES!" Chanyeol shouted with joy, tears running down his face.

He picked Baekhyun up and spun him around, before pulling him close and kissing him. Baekhyun was halfway in air, so that way he didn't have to stand on his toes to kiss back.

Luhan and Xiumin clapped, happy for the couple. Luhan and Xiumin began to dance, making them laugh. Baekhyun and Chanyeol joined them as well, the taller males twirling the smaller males without music. Finally, Xiumin spoke up.

"Hey Baekhyun, you live alone right?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Do you have a guest room?"

"Yeah, next door on the left."

"Thanks Baek! Congrats on the baby! Me and Luhan have unfinished business to take care of!" Xiumin smirked as he grabbed Luhan's hand and took him to the guest room.

After they had taken care of their unfinished business, they lay down together. Luhan was cuddled close to Xiumin. He could hear the other's heartbeat as Xiumin ran his fingers through his hair.

"Xiumin?"

"Hm?"

"Do you really like me?"

"Of course I do."

"But why? I'm not anything special. I'm just Luhan. Nothing more, nothing less." Luhan sighed as he scooted closer to the male.

"You are special Luhan. You're so cute and funny and just so amazing to be around. We met in the strangest way, with me being a little playboy. But that doesn't change anything. I care about you so much Luhan. I'm always gonna be here for you, no matter what." Xiumin said.

"I love you so much, thank you." Luhan smiled warmly.

"I love you too my darling boy." Xiumin whispered as they both fell asleep.