5.

"Luhan? Luhan! NURSE HE'S WAKING UP!" Sehun shouted.

Luhan slowly opened his eyes, taking time to get used to the bright light.

"LUHAN! YOU'RE OKAY! I WAS SO WORRIED!" Sehun cried as he squeezed Luhan.

"Where am I? What happened?" Luhan questioned as he rubbed his head.

"While you were running, those jerks Hanbin and Jackson threw a football at you. You collapsed, so Xiumin and I took you to the nurse. You know how I'm a weakling, so Xiumin carried you." Sehun smiled as Luhan blushed.

Luhan turned away from Sehun and chuckled at the thought of Luhan being carried by Xiumin.

"Is he alright? Luhan?" A voice from the door asked.

Luhan looked, and hid his face when he realized it was Xiumin.

"I CAN'T LET HIM SEE ME LIKE THIS!" Luhan whisper-shouted as he covered his face with his hands.

"Hey my darling boy, are you okay?" Xiumin said as he removed Luhan's hands from his face.

"Y-yeah. I'm okay. Thanks for carrying me here." Luhan smiled as Xiumin squished his face.

"OKAY WELL I HAVE TO GO SEE YOU LOVEBIRDS LATER!" Sehun laughed as Luhan gave him a dirty look.

Xiumin continued to squish Luhan's face, which made Luhan chuckle.

"Luhan, please explain why you're so cute?" Xiumin giggled as Luhan gently put his hands down.

"Xiumin? T-thank you for bringing me here. if it wasn't for you, Sehun would keep trying to pick me up and embarrass himself." Luhan smiled as Xiumin blushed.

"O-oh you're welcome. It was no big deal." Xiumin said as he looked down.

"Ow. My head hurts." Luhan groaned as he lay back down.

"Want me to cuddle with you?" Xiumin said jokingly.

"Yes, now come hereee!" Luhan whined as he reached towards Xiumin and pulled him down.

Xiumin and Luhan looked like a couple the way they were laying.

Xiumin had his chin rested on Luhan's head, and Luhan was buried in Xiumin's neck. They had their arms wrapped around each other. Their legs were tangled together and feet were hanging off the small bed. Soon, they had fallen fast asleep.