11.

Luhan was panicking inside. He was walking very close to the boy he liked. No, loved. Wait, what?

"Ugh!" Luhan grabbed his hair in frustration. Why did Xiumin have to be so handsome? Why must he make him feel like this?

"Luhan, are you okay?" Luhan stopped in his tracks. Xiumin was touching his shoulder.

"What? Oh I-I'm sorry. Just thinking. Sorry if I scared you." Luhan said as he looked into Xiumin's cat-like eyes.

An awkward silence filled the air. Luhan played with his fingers while stealing glances at Xiumin, who was smiling at his phone.

Luhan was done. He had no idea what games Xiumin was trying to play with him. He had enough, all he did was make Luhan confused and flustered. But then Luhan did something very unexpected.

They were walking by a fence, then suddenly Luhan pushed the shorter male onto it, causing Xiumin to look up in surprise.

"L-Luhan? What are y-you doing?" Xiumin quietly asked, not wanting to look at the intense glare coming from the taller male.

"What are we, Minseok?" Xiumin looked up, this was the first time he ever heard Luhan call him by his real name.

"W-what do you mean?"

"I said, what are we? Are we a couple? Friends with benefits? Hell, are we even friends? You keep leaving me confused. Do you even like me? Or is this a part of some game that I had no idea I was involved in?" Luhan said, relieved that he got that off his chest.

Luhan was expecting some sort of explanation, maybe even some tears. But then, Xiumin did something that took Luhan by surprise.

He grabbed Luhan's face and kissed him, hard. Luhan opened his mouth a bit from surprise, and Xiumin slipped his tongue into the male's mouth.

Luhan was confused once more, but quickly kissed back, earning a moan from Minseok.

After a while of playing with hair, moaning, and tongue-playing, Xiumin pulled away.

"Does that answer your question? Yes Luhan, I like you." Xiumin smiled as Luhan panted a bit.

"R-really?" Luhan was happy, no not happy, relieved that Xiumin really liked him and was not playing with his feelings.

"Come on Luhan, let's go on a date." Xiumin said, making the ginger- haired boy's eyes widen.

"Right now? But I'm not read-" He was cut off by Xiumin grabbing his hand and running towards the small cafe down the street.