32.

The party never seemed to end. Everyone was having a good time, and the main couple were very happy.

Tao was on the dance floor, somehow incorporating his wushu skills with his hilarious dancing. He tried to run and kick in the air, causing him to fall flat on his face. Kris started cracking up as he helped his boyfriend.

"You're so mean Kris. Laughing at your own boyfriend while he's injured." Tao pouted as Kris chuckled and pulled him into his chest.

"My my, my little panda hurt himself. You have to be more careful, okay?" Kris said, Tao nodding and kissing his cheek.

Baekhyun was in the corner with Chanyeol, quietly giggling about something. They started to make out, which caused Sehun to make a gagging noise and moved away from them. However, he had accidentally sat on someone's lap, causing him to jump in fright.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry. I was just trying to move away from that couple over there who were sucking faces." Sehun cringed as he pointed at the two.

"No no it's fine. Don't worry, I would've done the same thing. I'm Zhang Yixing, but please call me Lay." He smiled, Sehun noticing his deep dimple.

"Oh Sehun. So, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"One of Xiumin's close friends. I've known that loser since middle school. But I go to a different school from him. What about you?" Lay asked, his voice calm.

"What was that? I'm sorry, I can't hear you well, let's go to a different room." Sehun said loudly, not knowing that he had grabbed Lay's hand and took him to the living room. Lay blushed and let Sehun drag him away from the party.

Kyungsoo and Jongin were in the kitchen, Jongin was watching his boyfriend cook food for the party. He smiled warmly at him, wondering how he was so lucky to have him. Kyungsoo however, had noticed the staring.

"Why are you staring at me like that? Do I have something on my face?" He asked, covering his face with his hands.

"No, you're just so handsome that I'm wondering how the hell I managed to capture your heart." Jongin smiled cheekily as he moved his boyfriend's hands away from his face and held them. Kyungsoo blushed as he looked at the ground shyly. Jongin then cupped the other's face with his hands and kissed his plump lips softly.

"CHEN WHERE THE FUCK IS MY DRINK!" Suho slurred as Chen came running with a beer can in his hand.

"Sorry hyung, I had to go buy some more since we ran out." Chen sighed, taking a chair besides the eldest and resting his chin on his hand.

The two started to watch all the couples around them mingling, as Suho rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"You know what the most annoying thing ever is Jongdae? Seeing couples in public. I swear I get so many at my salon. It's so annoying." Suho groaned as Chen troll-smiled.

"That sucks. I work at a fast food restaurant, so I'm surrounded by the love of my life."

"Which is?"

"Food you dumbass."

"Hey Chen, would you ever date an older guy?" Suho smirked as he got up from his chair.

"What kind of question is th-" Suho then harshly kissed Chen's lips. Eyes wide, Chen then started to relax as he placed his hand on the eldest's soft cheek. Suho then pulled away, leaving the both of them panting.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that." Suho said as he took a swig from his can.

"I can tell, since it felt like you were gonna cause my lips to swell." Chen chuckled as he rested his head on Suho's shoulder.

"Man, this is gonna be one hell of a night. I'm gonna let go everything tonight!" Suho yelled as he grabbed Chen by the wrist and onto the dance floor where the others were.

"I'm so gonna regret this later." Chen sighed.

------------------------------------------------

hey guys! today is my birthday so I wanted to give you guys some more action with a new chapter! this was hilarious to write tbh

vote and comment please!

xoxo, Claire