10.

"Okay Luhan! I got everything that I need, you ready?" Suho asked as he put a towel around Luhan's neck.

"Yeah, sure, I guess." Luhan sighed as he looked in the mirror.

"You alright Lu? You seem kind of down."

"I'm alright. Just get started." Luhan told him as Suho got his hair tools out.

As Suho worked his magic, Luhan couldn't help but catch a couple glances at Xiumin. He was smiling at his phone.

"Who could he be texting? A girl? A boy? What if he decides to leave? Then what? Luhan, pull yourself together." He pinched his leg to shake him from his thoughts.

After an hour or so Luhan realized something. Luhan was really falling for Xiumin, but did Xiumin feel the same way? What if he was using him? He gulped. What if he knew that he was a virgin? Would he try to take it away from him and disappear, just like that?

"Luhan? I'm done already. Cover your eyes please, I want this to be a surprise." Suho asked.

"What? Oh, okay hold o-" Luhan was interrupted by Xiumin as he covered Luhan's eyes with his delicate hands.

Luhan was blushing all over again. He softly bit his cheeks to keep from smiling. He was actually kind of nervous to see what color it was.

"Okay Xiumin, on the count of three, remove your hands so Luhan can see okay? One, two, three!" Xiumin put his hands on Luhan's shoulders as Luhan looked up. His hair was a light brown color, which made his eyes sparkle.

"Woah Suho, this looks amazing! Thank you so much!" Luhan smiled as he ran his fingers through his hair.

Xiumin began playing with Luhan's hair, which made Luhan smile even bigger.

"Well I'm glad you like it. Thank you for coming!" Suho said.

"Oh, how much do I owe you Suho?" Luhan said as he reached for his wallet.

"It's on me Han. Don't worry about it okay?" Suho chuckled.

"Thank you so much Suho! Well I gotta run, so take care!" Luhan waved as he and Xiumin walked away from the salon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys so much for continuing to read and vote for my stories! I got the EXO overdose sweater which I'm very happy about. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed!

XOXO, Claire