35.

"I swear to fucking god I'm going to kill you Xiumin!" Luhan screamed as they wheeled him into the hospital. They had finally arrived, and Luhan was a hot mess. He was screaming and crying out in pain, having extreme contractions.

"Y-You motherfucker! I swear to god you put this fucking baby in me, and now I'm in extreme pain you ass!" He howled, gripping his boyfriend's hand as tight as he could as they went to the hospital room.

"Sir, are you ready to see the d-" The nurse was cut off as Luhan gave her a death glare that made her scurry away to find the doctor.

"Deep breathes Lu, deep ones." Xiumin calmly said, kissing his hand and helping the older with his breathing exercises.

Luhan started crying, the pain was unbearable and the hand squeezing didn't do much. "I hate you Kim Minseok!" Luhan cried, gripping the life out of Xiumin's hands.

"Okay sir, you're already in labor, so we're gonna deliver now." The doctor put his gloves on and Xiumin moved over. He had already cut Luhan's stomach at this time, so Luhan was half awake.

Suddenly, the cries of a newborn filled the room. Xiumin, still holding the youngest' hand looked up and saw his baby Wooshin crying in the doctors arms. Thankfully, he had his own gloves and surgical clothing on, so he could hold the baby.

"Hi my baby." Xiumin said, tears in his eyes. He cuddled the baby close until Luhan had woken up. The baby cooed in response, Xiumin trying so hard not to wipe his tears.

"Where's Wooshin?" Luhan asked softly, his eyes stained with tears as soon as Xiumin turned around.

"He's so beautiful Xiu." Luhan smiled, holding his baby close, rocking the baby to sleep.

"Just like you Luhan."

"Oh shut up before I hit you." Luhan rolled his eyes playfully, sniffling as the baby was sound asleep.

"LUHAN! WHERE'S MY NEPHEW?" Baekhyun yelled, Xiumin shooting him a glare as Chanyeol smiled sheepishly at him. "Oh, sorry." He whispered, walking to Luhan's side.

"Oh my god he has Xiumin's eyes, and your hair too!" Baekhyun whisper-shouted once the baby woke up, Chanyeol nodding in agreement.

The baby cooed, moving his tiny hands around. Luhan giggled and kissed Wooshin's head. There was knock at the door, causing everyone to look up. It was Luhan's parents, his mother rushing over in tears. His dad smiled warmly at everyone.
"Oh Lu, let me see him. He's so handsome like you and Minseok." His mother grinned, wiping her tears as she took the baby from his arms.

"Look Xiao, look at how cute he is. What did you name him?" She asked, handing the baby to Luhan's father as he looked at Wooshin in awe.

"Wooshin mom. Isn't it cute?" Luhan smiled, glancing at Xiumin who kissed his cheek. His mom nodded, handing the baby back to his parents.

"Hyung! I'm here! Also, I brought someone too." Sehun called, walking in with Lay who carried a present wrapped in blue paper.

"Hello Sehun, how are you?" Luhan's mom asked, taking the present from Lay and setting it down.

"I'm good Qian."

"Care to introduce us to your boyfriend?" Chanyeol spoke, smirking as the two turned red.

"I-It's not like that." Sehun said, being saved by the doctor walking in with a nurse.

"Well congratulations to the both of you, so what would you like to name your new son?" The doctor asked, the nurse pulling out a birth certificate from her clipboard.

"Wooshin." Luhan and Xiumin said in unison, smiling at each other as the nurse scribbled down the name. She handed it to the both of them as they put down their information. They both looked at the time of birth and the date, which read.

June 23, 2014 at 7:06 am.

-------------------------------------

hello everyone! I'm back with a new chapter! I really wanted to make sure Wooshin was born on that date because it is a very special date, Xiuhan day! I also combined Xiuhan's birth months (4+3=7) and subtracted their birthdates (26-20= 6) to create the time. I hope you enjoyed !

Vote and comment please !

Xoxo, Claire