36. + face reveal !

The baby was currently crying, so Luhan decided that he needed his diaper changed already.

"Babe! Wooshin needs his diaper changed!" Luhan called, waiting as his boyfriend came through the door.

They were still at the hospital, since Luhan wouldn't be released for another 5 days. Xiumin has basically always had to be by his side if the nurses were not there.

"Come here baby, let's change your diaper." Xiumin cooed, placing the baby down so he could change his son. He quickly wiped him clean and wrapped him up with a fresh diaper.

"All done Wooshin." Xiumin smiled, Luhan giggling at him.

Suddenly, Wooshin started to fuss. Luhan tried to quiet him, rocking him slowly and started to sing a song. Xiumin smiled, always loving the way his boyfriend's voice sounded when he sang.

"I wish you would sing for me like that." Xiumin pouted playfully as Luhan finished the song.

"You're a loser Xiu."

"But I'm your loser." Xiumin smiled, emphasizing on the word "your."

Shaking his head, Luhan pressed a button on his hospital bed. A few moments later, a nurse walked in and bowed towards them. He handed her a sleeping Wooshin and she took him away to the nursery.

"Scoot over Lu."

Xiumin pulled Luhan into a hug as they lay in the hospital bed. Luhan chuckled as he cudded into the older's chest. Smiling warmly as he looked at his boyfriend, Xiumin kissed his head softly.

"I'm so happy I met you Luhan." Xiumin said softly but just enough that painted a faint blush onto Luhan's cheeks.

"I'm happy that I met you too Minseok. I can't believe it's been over a year since we've met. We're gonna graduate next year. Everything is happening so fast. But I'll only be able to handle it if you're by my side." Luhan sighed, reaching out to tangle the shorter male's hand into his own.

"I'll always be here for you my darling boy. Forever and always. I'll do my best to be the most amazing boyfriend and dad for you and our baby." Xiumin said, kissing Luhan's pink cheeks.

"I swear babe you're so cheesy. " Luhan laughed, a wide smile spread across his face as he looked at his boyfriend.

"I'm only cheesy for you." Xiumin smiled his famous gummy smile that caused Luhan to snort and chuckle at him. He stopped and the two looked at each other, causing them to burst into a fit of giggles.

"I love you so much Kim Minseok."

"And I love you too Luhan."

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

claire finally updated jfc IM SO SORRY AGAIN I SUCK I KNOW AND IM WRITING THIS ON A SCHOOL NIGHT RIP ME

anyways other than the fact that i finally updated after 800 years, im revealing what i look like !

yes, that is me in the picture. I HAVE A BABY FACE I KNOW LET ME LIVE AKDNAKD

but this is what a hardcore soft luhan stan looks like ! hopefully i didn't break your screen since this the only selfie i actually liked.

but anyways, hope to see you again soon !

vote and comment please !

xoxo, claire