21.

"Jackson what did Seoyun do? You look terrible." Baekhyun said softly, trying not to wake up Luhan who had fallen asleep and had his head in Xiumin's lap.

"Well I told her I was gay and-" He was cut off as Chanyeol hit the breaks suddenly, jerking a sleeping Luhan off his warm lap and face first onto the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL PARK?!" Luhan screamed, rubbing his head as Xiumin helped him up.

"YOU'RE GAY?" Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Xiumin asked simultaneously. Jackson winced from the yell caused by the three.

"Yeah I am. Well you guys are the second people to know now." He nervously chuckled. "I actually have a boyfriend. We've been dating for 2 weeks now. His name is Mark. He's so cute and funny and I love him to death." He swooned as Baekhyun gave Luhan a confused look.

"How can you already love him if you've been dating for 2 weeks?" Luhan asked, hand on his chin as his arm rested on the armrest.

"I don't know. Something about us just clicked. He's so cute and gentle and just needs to be taken care of. I can do that. He always makes me laugh." Jackson smiled as Baekhyun squealed.

"I HAVE A SHIP NAME FOR YOU GUYS! IT'S MARKSON." Baekhyun said proudly as the giant beside him chuckled and shook his head.

"So I told Seoyun that I wanted to break up. She immediately got up and went to use the restroom. Last thing I remember was waking up in pain as she was hitting me with a piece of wood. She was saying that she didn't need me because she had Luhan. However, Seoyun started crying and asking me to not be gay. It was really weird." Jackson mumbled as Baekhyun made a face.

"She's so stupid. If Luhan hadn't dragged me away you wouldn't be able to see if she was human anymore." Baekhyun sighed dramatically and soon fell asleep in the passenger seat. Chanyeol grabbed the others hand and smiled as he continued to drive.

Luhan and Xiumin were just whispering sweet nothings to each other.

"You're so cute."

"Am I?"

"Yes my darling boy, you are."

"Stop making me blush you dork."

"But I'm your dork."

"True." Luhan giggled as he rested his head on the older male's shoulder.

And he stayed like that the entire way home.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating again! I might have to go on a hiatus because school is stressing me out! Hopefully I'll have more time to write soon!

Vote and Comment please!

Xoxo, Claire