31.

After the boys finished setting up for the party, people began to show up. The doorbell rang, causing Luhan to instinctively get up from his chair. However, Xiumin gently sat him back down, patting his hand as he went to go answer the door.

"Kyungsoo? Welcome! You remember Luhan right?" Xiumin gestured toward his boyfriend, while he smiled and waved at Kyungsoo.

"Ah yes! Hello Luhan! It's good to see you again! How's the baby doing?" Kyungsoo asked, the whites of his eyes seeming to grow larger when he looked at Luhan's belly.

"I'm doing pretty well myself. Sadly, I can't do anything to help my boyfriend, since he doesn't want me to hurt myself." Luhan chucked as Xiumin rolled his eyes.

"And who is this?" Luhan asked, pointing next to the tan male next to Kyungsoo.

"Oh! This is Jongin, my boyfriend of 3 years. This is my friend Xiumin, and his boyfriend Luhan." Kyungsoo smiled as Jongin waved shyly.

"Three years? That's a long time!"

"Yeah, I met him when I was in the 8th grade. He had a huge crush on me!" Kyungsoo chuckled as Jongin playfully smacked his arm.

"Okay we finished decorating! By the way Xiu- oh hi! Who are they?" Baekhyun said as he looked at the two at the door.

"Hello, I'm Jongin and this is my boyfriend Kyungsoo." Jongin smiled as the two greeted him.

"Well howdy hey there's another gay. Well two actually. Anyway, I'm Baekhyun!" Baekhyun beamed as he dragged his Yeol over to them.

"This is my boyfriend Chanyeol! And this is Yerin." He said as he patted his almost bulging belly.

"Why don't we all come inside now? You two have been out here long enough." Xiumin said as he led the two to the couch.

As everyone settled in, more guests began to arrive. The people who came later were Lay, Kris, Tao, Chen, Suho, and Sehun.

"Okay everyone! Gather around, I'd like to make a toast to Luhan and Minseok's new baby!" Baekhyun said as he stood on a chair, which Chanyeol right behind him incase he falls.

Everyone cheered, yelling and clapping as the couple grinned from ear to ear. They really were happy with everything that's happened between them.

------------------------------------------

JFC HERE'S A NEW UPDATE I'M SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING
I SUCK AT BEING AN WRITER AND UPDATING BYE

but anyway summer is coming (woohoo bitch) and i only have like a week left of school which means more updates !!!

okay, well i hoped you liked this short chapter!

vote and comment please!

xoxo, claire