20.

"Oh for Christ's sake Seoyun. This isn't some horror movie. "Let the games begin." My ass. Jesus you're so stupid." Baekhyun sighed as he continued to cut Jackson out of his trap.

"Um, what makes you think that you can talk to me like that? I run this shit. You can't do anything about it." She hissed with a whip in her hand.

"Still haven't changed now have we?" Luhan sassed, bringing out the inner diva in himself.

Seoyun turned to look at Luhan. She immediately changed her facial expression from evil to innocent.

"Ohh, Lulu is here! Yay!" Seoyun squealed, dropping her weapon to run to Luhan.

She hugged him, but he stood still. He motioned with his head to Baekhyun and Chanyeol to get Jackson out of there. They nodded and quietly left.

Xiumin was getting upset, so Luhan softly squeezed his arm in affection.

"Okay Seoyun. Time to get off." Luhan said in a child-like voice. He then pushed her to the ground. She gasped.

"Oppa? Why are you doing this to me? I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!?" She screamed, picking up her whip again and slowly approaching Xiumin.

He reached for his weapon, but Seoyun whipped it out of his hands. Xiumin groaned in pain. Then, she did something unexpected. She began to go crazy, trying to beat him up. He moved just in time as she kept whipping, but she still managed to get him.

"LEE SEOYUN? ARE YOU TRYING TO DIE?" Baekhyun called from the door. He quickly reached for his knife and ran towards her. They tumbled to the ground. Her punches were no match for Baekhyun's wushu. He pulled her up, and kicked her in the face.

Her nose started to bleed. She wiped the blood on her hand and ran towards Luhan. She jumped on him while he was tending to Xiumin.

"GET THE HELL OF ME!" Luhan shouted as she hit his chest. She pulled his hair, causing him to howl in pain. He slapped her in the face, causing it to echo in the warehouse. Luhan kicked her off with all of his strength.

Baekhyun and Luhan were pissed. And if they're pissed off together, things can get ugly. They both grabbed her hair and beat the living daylights out of her as she screamed for help. Seoyun tried to fight back, but they were stronger. Finally, she fell unconscious.

"Well, we just beat the shit out of your ex. I suggest we leave." Baekhyun said as he got off, wincing from accidentally touching a bruise on his head.

"Yeah, good idea." Luhan shrugged as he turned around to spit on Seoyun.

"Die in a hole Lee Seoyun. I'll never take you back." Luhan hissed at her unconscious body on the floor.

The two boys carried Xiumin to the car, mostly Luhan acting as a mother but still being romantic as they helped him into his seat.

"Alright, now that that's over, let's go home." Chanyeol joked as they took off, the moon bright and high in the dark sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hoped you guys liked this chapter. I really wanted to update tomorrow but I have soccer and trick or treating to do. Have a happy Halloween!

Xoxo, Claire.