16.

Warning! If you do not like mpreg stories, I suggest you don't read this anymore!

-------------------------------------------

"Baekhyun? Are you okay?" Luhan asked as Baekhyun sniffled.

"L-Luhan. I'm at home and I've been really sick lately and I just took a pregnancy test and i-it's positive. C-Chanyeol isn't answering his phone and I don't know what to do." Baekhyun sobbed as Luhan sighed.

"Aish Baek, I'll be there soon okay?" Luhan said as he hung up, jumping up as he felt something touch his thigh.

It was Xiumin, gently rubbing his hand against Luhan's inner thigh. Luhan stifled a moan.

"My darling boy, where are you going? I thought we were gonna play?" Xiumin smirked.

"N-Not now Xiumin. I need to go get-ah!" Luhan moaned as Xiumin began to gently bite his ear.

"Please Han? It will only take just a second." Xiumin asked as he wrapped his arms around Luhan's neck.

"No. I need to go to Baekhyun. Later I promise." Luhan whimpered as he got up from the couch to put his coat on.

"Ugh Luhan. Leading me on like this." Xiumin pouted as Luhan chuckled.

Luhan grabbed his car keys and headed outside, not noticing that Xiumin had laced their fingers together.

They got in, and began to drive. Xiumin looked out the window, watching as the stars began to shine and the moon becoming brighter.

"Hey Lu? Do you want me to play some music?" Xiumin asked as he turned away from the window.

"Sure if you'd like."

Xiumin turned on the radio. Suddenly, Jay Park's Mommae began to blast through the speakers. Both boys turned bright pink with embarrassment. Luhan quickly changed the station, and Ailee's Heaven came on.

It was quiet as they drove, neither of them daring to say a word. Soon after, Luhan parked the car in Baekhyun's driveway. They quickly got out and Luhan walked in, not even bothering to knock.

Xiumin followed, while Luhan's arm was linked with his. Luhan went up to Baekhyun's room, and opened the door. Baekhyun had a longsleeve and shorts on, crying with a test in his hand.

Luhan ran to him, scooping him up in a hug as Baekhyun weeped into his chest.

Luhan rubbed his back as Xiumin sat down and joined the hug. Baekhyun continued to cry, sobbing louder by the second.

"Yah Baek. Stop crying already, you're ruining my shirt." Luhan joked as Baekhyun smiled as wiped his tears with his delicate hands. Xiumin smiled, glad that Luhan was making him happy.

"Thank you guys for coming, I really appreciate it."

"It's no problem. We wanted to help you out as fast as we could." Xiumin said as Luhan gave him a weird look.

Suddenly, someone burst through the door, causing the three to look up in suprise.

"C-Chanyeol?"

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys! I really hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I giggled as I wrote this. Thank you for reading!

Xoxo, Claire