15.

Once Tao parked the car, Luhan sprinted to Xiumin. He looked terrible. He was soaking wet. He was shivering. Luhan felt so bad, he grabbed Xiumin and kissed him, his lips freezing cold.

Xiumin wanted to kiss back, but he was so cold. Thunder rumbled in the background. Luhan quickly wrapped a blanket around Xiumin and ushered him to the car.

They both got into the backseat, Luhan gently putting on Xiumin's seatbelt.

"Tao, let's go." Luhan said.

Tao nodded, and began to drive to Luhan's house. Luhan kissed Xiumin's forehead as he snuggled into the crook of his neck.

He stroked Xiumin's wet hair, the guilt eating him up.

"I can't believe I did that to him. He's like this because of me." Luhan thought.

"YOU IDIOT!" Luhan shouted as tears began to fall, causing Xiumin to jump in fright. He hugged Xiumin, crying out.

"X-Xiumin. I'm s-so sorry. You're like this because of me." Luhan sobbed as he hugged him tighter.

"It's okay Lu. Don't cry because of me. I hate seeing my darling boy upset." Xiumin said softly as he rubbed Luhan's back.

"Luhan. Xiumin. We're here." Tao said as he stoppef in front of Luhan's house.

"Thank you Tao. I'll see you at school on Monday." Luhan waved as he took Xiumin inside his house.

Suprisingly, no one was home. Luhan saw a sticky note on the counter. He picked it up and read it.

"Luhan, your father and I had a dinner party to go to. We'll be back tomorrow. There's money under the cookie jar if you're hungry. Love you."

"Well Xiumin, it looks like we're home al-" Luhan stopped as Xiumin pushed him onto the couch. His heart began to beat quickly.

"X-Xiumin? What a-are you doing?" Luhan stuttered as Xiumin smirked.

"Tonight. I need you." He said, kissing Luhan.

Just when things were about to get heated, Luhan's phone rang. It was Baekhyun, and he was crying.

-------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the cliffhanger! I started school which means homework so I won't be on as much. Sorry, I'll try my best to update soon!

Xoxo, Claire.