12.

Luhan was on top of the world, he felt like he could do anything he wanted and no one could stop him. Why did he feel this way? Because Xiumin was holding his hand and was taking him out on a date.

He was flustered all over again, he couldn't help himself. Xiumin's hands were very soft but still warm and tangled with his own. He just hoped that Xiumin couldn't feel his sweaty hand.

Finally, they arrived at the small cafe, which guessing by the way Xiumin greeted the owner that he was Xiumin's friend.

"Hello! My name is Kyungsoo, but please call me D.O. I'm the owner. Nice to meet you!" The doe-eyed boy greeted as he shook Luhan's still sweaty hand.
Hi, I'm Luhan, Xiumin's fr-" Luhan was cut off.

"Boyfriend. Anyway, thank you for letting us come. I was excited when I read your text message inviting us." Xiumin smiled as Luhan squeezed his hand gently.

"So that's why he was smiling at his phone." Luhan thought as his mind was full of relief.

"No problem, anything for my friend and his very kind boyfriend." Kyungsoo smiled, showing off his gums.

As they walked into the small cafe, the smell of coffee and pastries wavered in the air.

Kyungsoo quickly ushered the males to a small table with two chairs across from each other.

"Thank you Soo. Luhan what do you want? I'll be paying for everything okay?" Xiumin said as Luhan shook his head in disagreement.

"No Xiumin you don't have to do that."

"I'm paying okay? Don't worry about it," Xiumin smiled as he grabbed Luhan's hand.

Luhan smiled wider, this was his first date, and he thought it would be more fancier, but this was perfect.

"I'll have a small ice coffee and a chocolate croissant please." Luhan told the waiter who's name tag read Taeyong.

"Okay, and what would you like sir?" The raven-haired male asked Xiumin.

"I'll have a Mocha latte and a large brownie please." Xiumin read off the menu as Taeyong nodded as he wrote down the order.

"Coming right up." Taeyong said as he put away his notepad and walked away.

"Thank you for taking me here Xiumin, I really like this place." Luhan grinned.

"No problem, but I have to use the restroom really fast, so I will be right back okay?" Xiumin as he stood up and walked to the restroom.

Suddenly, Xiumin's phone buzzed on the table. Luhan picked up the phone, and saw a text that made his heart drop to the floor.

------------------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for your votes and comments, it really motivates me to update more! And 1k views? That's insane! Thank you guys so much, I really appreciate it.

Xoxo, Claire