7.

"Luhan! Time for school!" His mom called from the door.

"Coming mom!" Luhan smiled as he got ready for the day.

"Wow, for once I'm excited to go to school." Luhan smiled bigger as he thought of Xiumin.

He picked up his phone and called Suho for his hair appointment. Suho was excited that Luhan wanted to dye his hair, so he made him the earliest appointment he could.

"3:15 Suho? Okay. Can I bring a friend along?" Luhan blushed as he thought of Xiumin.

"Yes. Okay. Thanks Suho. See you later!" Luhan said as he ended the call.

Luhan giggled as he thought about asking Xiumin to accompany him to his appointment.

"No stuttering or blushing Luhan. And no acting like an idiot either. You don't want him to think you're weird." Luhan told himself as he ate his breakfast.

"Come on Luhan! I'm taking you to school!" Luhan's mother yelled.

Luhan threw away his plate and grabbed his backpack. He checked the mirror and fixed his hair.

"I can't wait to dye my hair again." Luhan chuckled as he walked out the door.

He got into the passenger's seat and buckled his seatbelt. As his mother drove, he thought about Xiumin.

"Bye Luhan! Be good! I love you!" She yelled as he waved goodbye.

Then, Luhan heard a loud noise by the tables.

"Hey Luhan! Over here!" Sehun shouted as Luhan walked over and sat down.

Suddenly, Luhan felt arms wrapped around him. He blushed, thinking it was Xiumin.

"Hey babe." Luhan looked up, and immediately jumped up. It was his ex girlfriend, Seoyun.

"What the hell do you want Seoyun?" Luhan yelled as she laughed.

"What? I can't say hi to my boyfriend?" Seoyun asked as she tried to touch Luhan's chest.

"Get the hell off me you whore. I thought you dumped me for Hanbin?" Luhan growled as he smacked her hand away.

"But I miss you Lulu."

"I don't give a shit. Get off me. And stop calling me that." Luhan shouted as Seoyun scoffed and walked away.

"Hey my darling. What's wrong?" Xiumin said as he sat on Luhan's lap.

"X-Xiumin. What are you doing? Please get off." Luhan blushed as he tried to stop Xiumin from feeling his bulge.

"Why Luhan? Want me to make you feel better?" Xiumin whispered as he inched closer to Luhan's face.

It was like slow motion as Xiumin gently placed his lips on Luhan's. He quickly pushed his tongue into the other boy's mouth. He played with Luhan's tongue as Luhan pulled
the other closer. He moaned quietly as Xiumin smiled. Luhan was red as a tomato after Xiumin pulled away.

"X-Xiumin. Do you want to go with me to my hair appointment? I-It's at 3:15." Luhan asked as he felt his hot cheeks.

"I would love to go my darling boy. Maybe we can go on a date after." Those last words made Luhan's heart pound like crazy as Xiumin took his hand and took him to his class.